He's mine

Scisaac chapter 8: he's mine!

(Scott's P

"Oh, come in Allison." Mom said. I slightly pulled my head up as she walked in.

"I- I heard what happened." Allison said walking over to the side of the bed closest to the door. "I'm sorry Scott, I know he meant a lot to you."

My nostrils flared, and I didn't say anything. I wiped the tears off my cheeks and laid my head back down, so I could still see her. She put her hand on Isaac's head and started to stroke his hair. I couldn't take it. I rose my head up and snapped, fangs bared. She pulled her hand back and stepped back. Someone knocked on the door, the doctor/nurse walked in. She handed mom a piece of paper. And walked out.

"Oh, Scott!" She put her hand over her mouth "I'm sorry."

"What!?" I stood up and walked over to her. She handed me the paper and pointed out a specific part. I started to get light headed.

"He can't be in a coma!" I walked over to the seat and sat down before I fell. "This is my fault!" I looked up and Allison was gone. Good! She touched my bby❤. No one does but me! I laid my head on his chest, his heart still beating. It gave me an idea! It will heal him, but not wake him up. I put my hand on his wrist over his cuts, I tried to heal it, it wouldn't all the way. We ended up staying there till 11:00pm

"Scott we need to go home." She coxes me

"No! I'm not leaving his side till he wakes up."

"Your lucky its Friday! I love you." She bent over and kissed my head. "Bye."

"Love you too"

She walked to the door and left. I stood up and kissed Isaac on the head

"Wake up, please." I kissed his cheek "I love you." And I pecked his lips. I sat down and drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~the next morning~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke to see mom putting something in Isaac's IV.

"Hi mom."

"Good morning sweetheart. How are you?"

"Well, other than Isaac being in a coma, and that it was my fault, then yeah I'm fine..."

"It's okay," she rubbed my hair and kissed my forehead "I love you, bye honey."

"Love you too, mom" I said as she walked out of the room. I sighed. "Why did you do this Isaac? Why would you hurt yourself?"

I pick my phone up and dial a number. They pick up after the third ring

"Hello?"

"Could you, come to the hospital?"

"Scott.... What happened?" I tear up

"I- just come please."

"On m-" I hung up. About eight minutes later there was a knock on the door

"Come in." They walked in "I didn't ask you to bring him!

"I'm offended by that"

"Shut up peter!" Derek said "what happened to Isaac?"

"I...... Uh."I stuttered

"Scott!" He yelled "tell me!"

"I'm sorry Derek. I didn't mean to."

"What. did. you. do?"

"When we got to the station, I wolfed out, attacked him. I took him to Deaton, then he wouldn't believe that it was my fault he was hurt, and he took a knife and tried to kill himself." I started crying "this is my fault, and I can't do anything about my best friend being 95% dead!"

"There is a way Scott."

"Why didn't you tell me sooner!?!" I stopped "tell me."

"Ok, it's like I what I did with Cora."

"But I'm not and alpha."

"Yeah that's the thing, if you do this, you will no longer be a werewolf."

"What?!!?! Can't you get someone else to do it?!"

"I don't know anyone but the twins, that are alphas...... And I know that they won't do it." Derek said

"I'll do it"

"Jackson!?! What are you doing here?"