Did you feel it too?

Scisaac chapter 3-

(Isaac's POV)

"So what's the plan?" I said

"That's what we need to do, one that won't get us killed." Peter said turning his head towards Derek.

"What?" He said raising an eyebrow

"All your plans get us killed, almost or we would not be here," Peter replied "but you get what I'm saying. Anyway the plan?"

"Maybe, no.... Oh! Derek stands in front of the table in the train station." I picked up my coffee and took a drink "the all of us need something to stand on above the door. When they walk in, at the least expected moment , Derek goes for Kali, Scott to Aiden, I'll go for Ethan, Cora to help Scott or I, Peter help Derek. Peter, got any wood? Scott and I will build the stand thin-"

"Isaac! Slow down!" Cora said "yeesh."

"Shut it!" I yell

"Derek, help me find planks of wood." Peter said walking out of the room, Derek followed. Minutes later Peter and Derek came back with fresh wood

"This enough?" Peter asked

"Yeah, probably." I replied taking the wood "c'mon Scott." I said walking out the door. We walked outside, looking back at Scott- I fell over something. I heard bone snap- dropping my wood it fell on my hand.

"Auhhh!!!" I said clutching my hand. Scott threw his wood to the ground and ran over to me, kneeling down

"Isaac, are you ok?" He said picking up my hand

"I don't... Don't know. But I heard something snap. Ahh!! It hurts!"

"I know." His says grabbing my hand, snapping the bone back in its place, and taking the pain.

"Thanks." I said clutching my hand, trying to move my fingers. Flipping back over I started to pick up wood, Scott followed my actions. We reached for the same board and our hands collided. The was a small shock. I jerked my head up and look into his beautiful brown eyes.

"Did..... Did you feel it..t... Too?" He said. I put my hand on the back of his neck. Together we inched our way closer and closer to each other. I could feel his breath on mine. His lips were almost touching mine when I closed my eyes and.......

~~~~~~~~~~~end~~~~~~~~~~~

I bet you hate me right now!

😏

Haha!!!!