Important Questions / Thank You's

This is not the epilogue but it is important!

 I wanted to just give you all a quick thank you. Some of you have left the most heart warming, meaningful comments on the last few chapters. I never expected anyone except my friends to read this story, and it means so much to me that you all have stuck with Elouise until the end. It is the first story I've ever finished and although it is imperfect and needs a bit of work, I'm very proud of it. I know you all are very sad about it being over, but I can't tell you what a relief it was to write that last chapter and know that I'd told all of Elouise's story that I could. Anyways, I wish I could give all of you a Niall, Hugo, Harry, or Zayn. So thank you!!!

A few of you have been asking me what my next work will be, and I actually thought I'd let you guys decide!! While I was writing CA, I was also working on a few other stories behind the scenes. I'm going to put their descriptions below and you lot tell me which one you think I should write next.

Here are your choices:

(fanfiction choices are indicated by a * and are italicized) ALL OF THESE IDEAS BELONG TO ME. IF THEY AREN'T PICKED AS THE NEXT STORY, IT STILL DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN TAKE THEM. THANKS.

1. *Cool Kids- Kit Montgomery used to be popular, until it surfaces that she's slept with her best-friend's boyfriend and then suddenly she's on the outside. Michael Clifford, quiet band nerd, can't seem to figure out Kit nor why the "cool kids" suddenly hate her so much. Their friendship is unlikely, uncanny, and undeniable. But can it survive the "cool kids" reign of terror against Kit?

2. *The Fire and the Flood- It's 1941 and the world is being ripped apart by World War II. Cordelia is sent to the English countryside, where she meets Harry Styles, a young pilot with big dreams. Their love is forever, but their time together is fleeting. They must not only fight to survive this war, but also to come back to each other.

3. Holes- When Eve's boyfriend Adam mysteriously disappears from their small town with only a note in his place, the town erupts into chaos and conspiracy. All signs point to Eve and their tumultuous relationship. Hoping to clear her name and find her boyfriend, Eve embarks on a wild chase across oceans and continents, following a few elusive clues with the help of her best friend and their guide, the handsome and mysterious Arrow. 

4. *What Happened After Anna- After Anna Irwin passes away during childbirth, Ashton is left without a wife and his daughter Beth is left without a mother. After five years of mindless living, Ashton's had enough and decides to move to Seattle. While there Ashton meets Kate, Beth's new kindergarten teacher. Beth's stealing Kate's heart, but will Ashton let Kate steal his?

Yep, so there you have it. Please comment which one you'd like (you can just put the number). Thanks guys!! Love you all!! Happy Holidays!!! xx