My Saviour: The Start (Snazzy x Xahji)

"I'm gonna go home now, Goth. See you at home." Xahji said as she packed her backpack, ready to head to her house.
"Be careful on the way back, ok?" Goth, her brother said to her.
"You worry too much. I'm fine on my own." She stood up and wore her backpack.
"I just don't want mom to scold me again after the last time you went home late." Xahji just rolled her eyes at that.
"Whatever." She left the library as she headed home.
——————————
(Xahji's POV)
My brother worries too much. I'm freakin 16, dammit! I can go home on my own. I sighed as i walk down the hallway, the stairs and of course, the school entrance. It's 5:34 pm. I have to hurry soon or I will be forced to travel in the dark. Ugh... This day had been terrible!! First, i woke up late then there were like how many? 3 new projects? And more school work! And of course..... Another day that HE tried to push me away from my friend..... UGH!!
~FLASHBACK~
"Hey Swifty!" I said as I waved at my clubmate and bestfriend.
"Hi Xahji." I smiled at him. He seemed happy today.
"You seem happy. What happened?"
"Let's talk this over lunch. What do you think?"
"Yeah. I'm hungry anyways."
We went to the cafeteria and ordered our food and ate happily while we chat about the plan for him to be noticed by G is working.
"I wish you were there, Xahji. He really held my hand as gast as we can. Those jerks were no match for G's speed. He was really manly. And to think that he did that for me~!"
"I'm so happy for you, swifty!"
"Thanks!"
"Swifty!" A stern familiar voice said as he approaches us at our lunch table. I already know who it is.
"Snazzy! What are you doing here?" Swifty's smila faded into a frown. Ugh. I knew it.
"Yeah, what are you doing here?" I said with a scoff. It's kinda hard to hide my blush now. He is just so handsome and manly~ But he hates me. *sigh*
"I'm just here to get my brother away from you."
"Look Snazzy, for the last time, I am NOT interested in your brother!" How many times do I have to say it to him for him to understand?!
"I don't believe you." He's just stubborn, isn't he?
"Fine! I'm leaving!" I abruptedly stood up and left Swifty and Snazzy there.
"Xahji wait!" I heard Swifty call to me before I can't hear him anymore.
~FLASHBACK END~
I really feel bad for leaving Swifty there. He is my best friend yet I left him because of my anger. Maybe I should text him.
Xahji: *Hey Swifty.
Swifty: *Xahji! I'm glad you texted me.
Swifty: *Look, sorry about a while ago.
Swifty: *My brother can be quite the rude type.
Xahji: *Yeah. Obviously.
Swifty: *Sorry about my bro. Again.
Xahji: *I'm used to it.
Swifty: *How about nice cream tomorrow? My treat.
Xahji: *Sure. Thanks, Swifty.
I plopped my phone back at my pocket. I'm now near a shop. The shop where Fuku's dad is managing. I might as well visit and have a burger or something.
I WAS gonna go in when a certain SOMEONE bumped into me.
"Watch where you're going!" I knew it. "Oh look. If it isn't Magi."
"I should be saying that. And it's Xahji! Not Magi! Jerk!" I shouted at Snazzy. He is such a jerk! And a hot one too. Ughhhhh.
"Look, stay away from my brother. I don't want you ruining his love life." Again?! He's still not over that?! What?!
"Seriously?! You've been saying that from the first day we met!"
"Yeah? Well I don't care! Just stay away from Swifty!"
"Ugh! You are such a jerk! I was just here, wanting to learn new things in college and meeting friends in the process! And I met Swifty as my best friend! He shared his secret crush with me and I shared mine! I am not even interested in him! He was just a friend!" I shouted, not caring about the looks everyone gave us. Not the look of surprise Snazzy gave me.
"Look, I like someone else. Why can't you understand that Swifty is just a friend to me?" I said as I lowered my voice sadly. I tried to walk past him until he grabbed my arm.
"Then who are you interested in?" Snazzy asked me. I was shocked at his question. He is asking me?! Seriously?! I can't tell him!
I slowly looked at him, my blush starting to grow. I just know it. "We're not close enough for you to find out. Try asking your brother. He knows who." I pulled my arm from him and walked away, a little ashamed. He really wanted to know, wow. I just know that I was blushing hard now. *squeal* I can't believe it!
~Time Skip to after 20 minutes walking~
It's already night time. I wonder if Dad or Swifty texted me. I was gonna take a look at my phone until I noticed it wasn't there. Oh no! Oh nonononononono! Where could it be?!
I started to panic. Where is my phone?! I was sure that I had it in my pocket!
Oh. Okay. Ooohhkayyyy. Just calm down. Breathe in, breathe out. Inhale, exhale. I just need to calm down. I guess I dropped it somewhere. But where? Hmm.... *gasp* I bumped into Snazzy a while ago! Maybe he saw it. I'll just call Swifty and-
I am such an IDIOT.
I just forgot that my phone is missing. Welp. I'll just go home and ask him on the landline.
"Look what we have here."