Pray Fanfic

Pallette was walking back casually from a nicecream stand near by. He had 3 nicecicles in hand ready to give them to Gothy and Clay. Ick. Just mentioning Clay sent shivers down his spine. Clay was unwanted competition. Both Cray and Palette knew what was up. But goth had no clue~Thankfully. The two were coming into sight as Pallette was reaching them. Goth and Cray-er-Clay were sitting next to eachother on a wooden bemnch, laugh as they shared jokes. Pallette could see Clay's bright green and pink blush as Pallette neared him.

"Here you go!" Pallette said brightly and sat between the two as Goth patted the seat.

"Thank you!!" Goth said, biting into the nicecicle.

"Yea uh thanks.." Cray said looking into the distance. Pallette always found Cray a little cute.... Alotta cute...

"N-no problem.." Pallette muttered.

"Well thank you again!" Goth said happily, enjoying the nicecream.

"Pallette...what erm, flavor is your nicecicle...??" Cray stuttered out, blushing as Pallette practically deep throated the nicecicle.

"Watermelon-lemon..? Why?" Pallette looked up, his innocent eyes locking with Cray's.

"N-n-nothing! Just curious!" Cray said looking away at his own nicecream melting in his hand. Goth had already finished his nicecream, wiping off his hands.

Time skip like 10 minutes. Pallette and Cray fight over Goth more pretty much.

"Hey Pallette, Cray, I'll be right back!" Goth said practically skipping away. Pallette eyed Cray, while Cray did the same.

"Looks like it's just you and me... " Cray said pushing Pallette to lay down on the bench.

"Yea..." Pallette said rolling his eyes. "Lay off Goth will ya?!"

"I'll lay on you instead..." Cray said sarcastically.

"I hate you..." Pallette said flatly.

"Nah, I hate you." Cray said quickly. He leaned towards pallette, giving an inch of space between them.

"What are you doing?!" Pallette was blushing, his breath hitching.

"This." Cray kissed him. A simple kiss at first. Pallette shuddered under his touch. The coolness of the bench under his back and Cray's warmth on top, sent signals through his body. As if instinct Pallette clung onto Cray. Deepening the kiss. Pallette's arms wrapped around Cray's neck and Cray's arms wrapped on Pallette's back.

Cray licked Pallette's teeth, asking for entrance. Pallette was shaking under pressure, not opening his mouth. Cray wasn't satisfied by this, pinching Pallette's side. Pallette squeemed at this and Cray took his chance and shoved his tongue inside. Pallette tried to refuse but Cray shoved his tongue even further. Twisting and tasting the caverns with a sweet watermelony taste.

"Hey gu-" Goth said entering the scene. "What uhm...... Heh...er-"

Cray hadn't noticed Goth by them but Pallette had tears in his eyes. Pallette tried pushing Cray off, only turning them making them fall of the bench. Cray looked up and parted his face, rubbing the back of his head. Then he noticed.

"Well I guess my best friends got...along?" Goth looked away blushing madly.