×°Master's Orders°×

"Young master, breakfast has arrived," Suave announced softly as he stepped into his lord's quarters. Jasper, who had just woken up, lay his back against the mahogany backboard. Suave went to his side, pulling the curtains open to let natural light sink in. "Its a very lovely day, M'lord. Scones or Biscuits?" Jasper looked to the side and replied, "Scones."

"What's my schedule, Suave?" Jasper asked, quite bluntly. He had a bit of a rough time getting any type of sleep, due to some déjà vu like expreinces. All in all, they all came out the same way. "It's clear, My lord. None of the current nobles have not scheduled anything to discuss with you today. Is there anything you would like to do?" Jasper took a minute to think as he sipped a cup of herbal tea.

"I'll have to contemplate. Leave for a second so I can put on some more appropriate clothing," Jasper commanded. Suave pulled the cart into the hallway and pulled out a gold pocket watch. 7:30. Knocking softly, Suave entered the room and pulled out a pair of shoes that Jasper had chosen. Slipping on some socks and shoes onto his master's feet, Jasper made simple conversation.

"How are the maids?" Jasper asked, plucking at the buttons on his shirt. "Normal, doing their jobs. They've just dusted the hallway and cleaned the floor, finishing up downstairs." Suave straighted Jasper's shirt and began to make the bed. Jasper hummed in response. Jasper had noticed he'd been staring at Suave's neck, watching every movement it made as he talked.

He swallowed briskly, his mouth and throat became dry all of a sudden. Picking up he tea, he gulped it down to wash away the hungry feeling. "Suave, make sure the maids have done their work and report back to me," Jasper commanded. Suave obliged and proceeded to the door. Closing the door behind him, Jasper felt a shiver down his spine.

Walking into the bathroom, he examined his sharp canine teeth. They had grown an inch longer, and sharp like a needle. He was hungry, and he knew it. He covered his mouth as he lay back in bed. All he could think about was Suave. He could hear the blood that flowed through his body, his soul pulsing at a moderate pace. He imagined how sweet his thick blood would taste, like his favorite addictive candy.

He felt himself drool at his thoughts, and begin to blush at his ungodly thoughts. With a moan-type voice, Jasper lowly said, "Suave~ mmm Suave." Suave, who stood on the other side of the door of his master's quarters, pushed the door and replied, "Yes, M'lord?" Jasper jumped. He didn't expect a reply. Jasper raised his hand and pointed it at the door to where Suave was and bent the tip of his finger, motioning Suave to go to him.

Suave's face tinted blue at the sight of his own master. Jasper was sprawled against his bed, a nice slim gown wrapped around his frame. His mouth hung agap, fangs dangling from the ends of his teeth. A small blush was stained on his face, his hands grasping the bed sheets. "Yes, Young Ma-!" Suave was cut off by Jasper's voice and a sudden pull of his arm. "Bite me," commanded Jasper. Suave was stunned, and confused. Compared to Jasper, Suave had your average canine teeth; short and not that sharp.

"W-what? M'lord are you sure?" Jasper leaned into the crevice of Suave's neck. "Bite me, so I can bite you." The octave in Jasper's voice had changed drastically, and Suave flushed. "As you wish..." Suave placed his teeth apon his master's neck, pressing down with some force. Jasper gripped on the back of Suave's suit, a soft and shaky moan vibrated out of Jasper's throat. Pulling away, Jasper whined softly. Jasper leaned into Suave, softly piercing his neck with his fangs.

A flick of pain hit Suave for a second, but was replaced with a feeling that wasn't suppose to be there. Pleasure. He surpressed a moan as he felt some of his own blood being seeped away from his own master. It was taboo to have feeling for a master, but he couldn't muster the power to disobey his master. Jasper pulled away, blood dripping from his mouth and bits onto his gown. Suave felt woozy, being drained of most of your blood made one feel like being drunk.

Jasper took advantage of this, and sat atop of Suave. "Do you love me, Suave?" Jasper was curious, and with Suave in this certain state, he was certain to get the truth. Suave gave Jasper a long, passionate kiss, 'lips' locked and eyesockets closed. Suave topped again, and softly replied...

"I love you, My lord."

•~Bonus~•

Bunny had called Gazelle, Fibi, and Clara to peek through the door of their lord's quarters. Bunny had heard some ruckus from Suave and Jasper, but instead of seeing fighting, they saw something totally different. The squealed softly at the sight of both of them, and they tried to make as less noise as possible.