Stay With Me (Part 2)

Cloud9: God... next time I see Goth... he is gonna have my clouds up his ass.... *Sighs heavily and looks down* ..... but...... what if......... *Deep in thought while walking home*

As he reaches his house he searches his keys inside his bag.

Cloud9: Hmm..... I know I left them in here somewhere.... Ah ha! *Takes out the keys, but the door it's already open*

Frost: *Smiling widely, holding a tray with hot chocolate and cookie* welcome home, Cloud!~

Cloud9: *Eyes widen* ...... Did you.... make that?

Frost: Well... Of course! It wasn't that hard.... and you wore the one teaching me how to do it~ So... I set the ice cream aside and grabbed the flour~

Cloud9: ..... *Smiles widely and pets his head* That was a great idea... I can't wait to try those cookies and hot chocolate~

Frost: *Blushes and smiles widely*

Cloud9: *Closes the door behind him and takes off his jacket, sets it on the couch*

Frost: *Sets the tray on the table*

Nives: *Sleeping peacefully near the fireplace*

Cloud9: That furball is already sleeping?

Frost: He got tired quickly~ We played alot and he fell right asleep~ *Sits down on the couch*

Cloud9: *Chuckles* I see... how cute~ I wish I had seen it *Sits down next to him*

Frost: W-Well... it wasn't THAT cute.... I guess...

Cloud9: Nah, I bet it was~ *Takes a cookie and picks up his mug, tastes the cookie with a sip of hot chocolate milk* ........

Frost: H-How is it?

Cloud9: ..... *Looks at him*..... *Smiles widely* It tastes really good.... but I bet you could do better if you try again~ *Winks*

Frost: *Blushes deeply* .... *Smiles back* T-Thanks Cloud!~ *Eyes shinning*

Cloud9: ..... *Looks into his eyes* ..... N-No need to thank me... Frost... *Looks slightly at his mouth and then looks away* *Just keeps drinking the hot chocolate, Cloud. You are just thirsty........... DONT LET GOTH WIN!!* *Starts chugging the hot chocolate*

Frost: !!!!! C-Cloud!! The hot chocolate it's still hot!!

Cloud9: !!!!! *Spits the hot chocolate* HOT HOT HOT!!!!

Frost: *Fills Cloud's mouth with ice cream*

Cloud9: .......... *Eats the ice cream* !!! B-Brain freeze!! *Holds his skull*

Frost: ^-^"""""" S-Sorry Cloud....

Cloud9: *hisses slightly* It's f-fine.... it was my fault....I will clean that up... *Gets his clouds and forms a mop with them, starts moping up the floor*

Frost: ... *Watching, drinking his hot chocolate slowly* *What was he thinking...*

Cloud9: .... *What was I thinking..... I was so stupid...*

After Cloud cleaned the mess he did, he went to the kitchen to wash some plates. As Frost stayed on the living room watching a movie on TV.

Cloud9: *sighs* Last one... *Takes the clean plate and sets it aside* It seems fine for now... *Stretches and walks out of the kitchen into the living room, sits down next to Frost* So, I'm gone in the kitchen.... what are you watching...?

Frost: Just a random movie... I don't know it's name... but it's not important since I don't find it interesting at all...

Cloud9: ... Then why are you watching it?

Frost: .... To pass time... until you appeared...

Cloud9: ... *Chuckles* I see *Takes the controller and starts changing the channels* What do you wanna see?

Frost: A-Anything..

Cloud9: Anything? That's too much~ How about we watch the bed? You and I have to go to school tomorrow~

Frost: ! *Looks at him* No we don't! Today it's Friday!

Cloud9: *Eyes widen and looks at him* ....... Oh yyyeeaahhh.....

Frost: *Giggles* Don't tell me you forgot~

Cloud9: *Blushes* M-Maybe....?

Frost: *Giggling, hugs him* How could you forget?~

Cloud9: W-Well... *Looks away* *Because I got lost in your eyes......... I CAN'T TELL HIM THIS!!!* *Blushes deeper*

Frost: ? *Looks up at him* Cloud?

Cloud9: !! *Looks down at him* U-Umm...

Frost: Are you... ok...?

Cloud9: I-I.... I..... I-I-I...... *Looking at his mouth* ..... *W-Why..... Why can't I stop looking at it... like I wanna....* *Holds Frost close and his face comes slowly closer to his so his breath brushes against Frost's mouth*

Frost: *Blushes deeply, eyes half closed* C.....Cloud....? W....What a-are.... y-you....

Cloud9: !!!! *W-What am I doing?!* *Quickly gets away from Frost* I-I-I.... I just need some rest!! Y-Yeah! Some R-Rest sounds g-good!! *Gets up quickly and walks to his room* NIGHT!! *Closes the door quickly and locks it*

Frost: ... ... *Completely light blue, lightly touches his "lips"* .... W-Why..... w-what... was that.... why.... did he ......do that...... *Holds his hand near his chest to feel his soul beating at the speed of light* .... I.... liked it..... w-why.....

Cloud9: *Screaming into a pillow, barely inaudible(? How? MMAAAAGGGIIIICCCC)* WHY IN THE FUCK DID I DO THAT!!?! *Muffled*

L!Goth: called it! lols