Tainted Love

For Palette and Cray, it wasn't particularly a good day.

For some indescribable and confusing way, Goth picked a toaster over either of them. Both Cray and Palette sat on the bench at the park, particularly mad about the situation at hand. This distress had caused them to actually get along and start conversation. "A fucking toaster, you've got to be fuckin' kidding man," Cray cursed, a 'tch' mark on his forehead. "In all honesty, I thought he would pick one of us, not some stupid kitchen appliance," Palette agreed, a 'tch' mark on his forehead as well.

They both sighed in unison. "The friends I have these days," they murmured in unsion once more. A chilly breeze sweeped over the two. Palette had forgotten a scarf, even though he always shared one with Goth. Cray, who was actually feeling generous, flung the bottom half of his scarf over to Palette. It wrapped around his neck, pulling Palette of to him.

Palette subconsciously rested his head on Cray's shoulder, hands in his lap. Cray turned his head, seeing Palette resting at his side. Something in his heart ticked. The same tick that happened when he found out he was in love with Goth. Now, after the whole mishap with Goth, he was falling in love with his once love rival. The heart in his left eye flipped upward for a quick second but flipped back down. "Shit," he cursed quietly.

Palette was feeling something strangely similar. No one had cares this much for him, at least, apart from family. The hand that Cray had in his lap was tempting. The feeling of hate that had sparked when he found out about Cray had been doused in another feeling. Palette slipped his hand into Cray's as he faked being sleep, a blush painting his face like a canvas. Cray felt his hand, a soft color on his face. Gripping Palette's hand, he chuckled to himself.

It was true. Both ex-Love-Rivals fell head over heels for each other.

Neither of them wanted to admit it. Palette lifted his head to look at Cray, who was staring at Palette. Cray took his hand and placed it on Palette's cheekbone. Their faces were both sprouting with color. "Dammit Palette," Cray cussed before pushing his face with Palette's.

Palette didn't want to admit it, but, damn, Cray was a good kisser. Palette gave up and gave in as they sat there, in public, kissing each other like a couple. It was a normal kiss, but turned french after a few seconds. Palette wrapped his arms around Cray's neck as Cray's went to Palette's waist.

They pulled away for air, but Palette smashed back into the kiss. Cray pushed Palette against the bench board and topped him, feet bent forward as they laied one on top of the other and kept kissing, no sign of stopping. They pulled away for air once more as they needed a break. "Who would've guessed I fell in love with my love rival?"

Palette shrugged, but put his hand in Cray's. This was the way he was going to live.

 This was the way he was going to live