I Hate That I Love You (Part 2)

Fell!Palette was still walking through the forest. Maybe his crush on Goth was dumb. I mean, he's sure that Goth couldn't even hurt a fly. How will he ever manage to survive in Underfell or play along his games?

"N-NO PL-PLEASE....!" Fell!Palette heared a screaming girl. He emediatly ran to where the sound came from. He wouldn't want to miss the show, would he? When he found the girl he was shocked for a second, but quickly came out of his trance and hid behind a tree.

"I'm sorry, but your time's up. There's nothing I can do about it" It was Goth. The original, innocent and cute Goth. He had a scythe in his hands and a dark look. He smoothly swang his weapon and in a matter of seconds all that was left of the girl was her dust.

Fell!Palette's jaw dropped. His nose was bleeding, but he didn't notice. Goth somehow noticed his presence and quickly turned around.

"WHO'S THERE!" he shouted. Fell!Palette came out of his hiding place, making Goth gasp and run over to him.

"Oh my Gosh are you all right?" Goth asked him, holding Fell!Palette's hands, making him blush a little. Why was Goth this worried? Before he could ask him Goth cut off a small piece of his robe and softly wiped away the blood that came out of Fell!Palette's nose. Before Goth could wipe away more of the blood, Fell!Palette took a step back.

"No need to worry, that's nothing compared to what I've went through" he said, sounding a little sad. Goth had this motherly look on his face and took a step forward. They were looking into eachothers eyes, for a few seconds, even though it felt like an eternaty.

Goth suddenly hugged Fell!Palette. Fell!Palette was shocked. Nobody ever wanted to hug him, not even his parents.... Right.... his parents. The memories of his childhood flooted back into his mind. He had this familiar feeling of wanting to cry, and those tears who wanted to be let out...but he wouldn't! Crying makes you weak, he learned this lesson a long time ago, but still...

"It's okay" Goth softly said, while rubbing circles on Fell!Palette's back. His eyes widened.

"It's okay...I'm here" there was a person who wanted to hug him, this person was the only one he ever dared to cry infront. They were always there for him. He told them all of his feelings, without ever regretting. What did it even feel like? To feel save. To feel loved. To cry....He forgot, and didn't want to know it again.

Still he couldn't, but hug Goth back tightly. He looked at the ground. He was weak... but, if he would have somebody who loves him, it would be worth it.

He missed them so much...

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

"Dumb Palette..." Fell!Goth muttered. He didn't need him! He could be happy all by himself, without a boyfriend!

"Are you feeling better now?" he heared a voice say. He rolled his eyes, knowing excactly who's voice was talking.

"Y-Yeah...thanks" Fell!Goth was feeling like being hit by a thunder. This couldn't be his Palette, right? Palette would never thank anyone, right? Right?

"No problem" he heared Goth say. He looked at where the voices were comming from and finally found Goth caressing Fell!Palette's cheek. 'Where is his damn self pride?!' Fell!Goth asked himself. He couldn't just do this to him, can he? maybe he should just- NO!

He wouldn't just let this being done to him. He would show them, but he needed a plan first.

He smirked.

'I know...'