Stay With Me (Part 3)

The next morning
Cloud9: *Fuuuuuccccckkkkkk.... I couldn't sleep all night.....* *Making some pancakes* ... *What if he will look at me differently.... I was so stupid yesterday.... why did I almost...... kiss him..... and why do I till have those thoughts in my mind....... could it be that..... Goth was actually right.....?* *The pancakes are burning* ..... !!!!! SHIT *Takes the pancakes out*
Frost: !! *Wakes up, tilts his head and gets up, taking a tiny wolf plush that Cloud gave him, he walks into the kitchen still on his PJ's* C-Cloud...? Something wrong....?
Cloud9: !!!! *Looks at him* N-No!! N-Nothing!! You c-can sleep a bit more...
Frost: ..... I'm not tired... *Holds his plush close to him*
Cloud9: ....... *Sighs* Then sit down... *Throws the burned pancakes onto Nives's plate*
Nives: *Waggles his tail and starts eating them*~~~
Frost: .... *slowly sits down on a chair, looking at Cloud slightly*
Cloud9: ... *Starts over at making the pancakes*
Frost: *Watching carefully, deep in thought*
Cloud9: ..... *Shivers* .... Frost... Why are you looking at me like that....?
Frost: !! *Looks away*
Cloud9: ..... I'm sorry.... for.... yesterday....
Frost: ...... *Holds his plush closer* I-It's ok.... You wore just tired...
Cloud9: ...... Right..... *Puts the pancakes on a plate* ..... Here you go... *Sets the pancakes on the table and goes to the living room*
Frost: .... *Eats the pancakes slowly*
Cloud9: *Sits down on the couch* ... *I knew it... he doesn't act the same with me now... I must talk with him.... and get this off my chest.... but.... the right words don't come out easily.... I don't wanna freak him out... Ugh.... I'm such an idiot....*
Frost: Cloud..... *Right in front of him*
Cloud9: !!!!! *Jumps'F-Frost?
Frost: I finished the pancakes.... I'm sorry I scared you...
Cloud9: I-It's ok.... I'm gonna clean the plate then *Gets up*
Frost: No need.... I cleaned them....
Cloud9: ........ O-Oh...... *Sits back down*
Frost: *Sits down next to you* ....
Both: *They look at eachother* Frost/Cloud I need to talk with you! *They say both at the same time* *Eyes widen*
Frost: Y-You first....
Cloud9: no, you first....
Frost: ..... W-Well.... I-It's about... y-yesterday....
Cloud9: ... Same with me...
Frost: W-Well.... I wanna ask... w-what wore y-you g-gonna d-do....?
Cloud9: ...... I...... Really don't know... My head is a mess.... and I couldn't sleep all night...
Frost: !!! Y-You couldn't?
Cloud9: ... *Shakes his head* I... made a mistake yesterday... I shouldn't have acted like that.... You... are like the son I never had... but I don't know why I feel so strange...
Frost: ..... I don't like seeing you as a dad.... we are a-almost the same a-age.... *Hugs Cloud* A-And..... I.... only see you a-as a... g-great f-friend... a g-great f-friend that h-helped me through t-tough times... and t-that saved me f-from d-death.... m-more than once.... I.... I really care about you.... I guess you could s-say that.... I l-love you....
Cloud9: !!! *Looks down at him* ..... we have about five years apart.... *Rubs his cheek gently and holds him close* ... not that it matters to me... I care about you alot too.... ever since that day where I found you all beaten up... and I gave you that cookie...
Frost: *Smiles widely, eyes shinning* I loved that day~
Cloud9: *Smiles too* I loved it too~ ... but.... I only loved it because... it was then that I met you... so it was special because of it... You wore always so quiet on my classes... but now... you are my best student...
Frost: It's all thanks to you!! You are the best teacher I could ask for~
Cloud9: F-Frost...
Frost: No one can say otherwise~ *Smiling widely*
Cloud9: ........... *Damn it all to hell* *Kisses Frost gently*
Frost: !!!!!! *Blushes deeply* ...... *Kisses back, slowly closes his eyes*
Cloud9: *Holds Frost closer* ... S-Sorry... I couldn't resist...
Frost: .. *Snuggles him tightly* I-I liked it~~~ don't be sorry~
Cloud9: .... *Smiles widely and lays his head on Frost's shoulder*
Frost: ? Cloud?
Cloud9: *Snores*
Frost: ... *Chuckles and snuggles him* You c-can be adorable t-too it seems~ *Giggling and kisses his forehead* Sleep well~ Y-You deserve i-it~