Chapter 2

"When deep down in the core of your being you believe that your soulmate exists, there is no limit to the ways he or she can enter your life"

-Arielle Ford-

***

Diana's P.O.V

Blood red eyes...

Those eyes, are staring at me with such a meaningful look, as if they are trying to express something words cannot grant, and somehow, I feel like I am drawn to them, as if they are calling me.

And just like how I feel a long time ago, those eyes lock me in it, so I cannot even move an arm.

It has been so long, I cannot see the face of whom those eyes belong to, for the face is covered in darkness.

I am surrounded in darkness.

And somehow, I feel safe. I do not feel scared at all, it's almost as if, those pair of eyes make me feel comfortable.

Until I feel a pair of hands touching me from the back, and slowly drowning me, into the dark.

...

I open my eyes in a quick reflex, and I sit up quickly and try to observe my surrounding.

I am still in my room.

I take a deep breath and try to pace my body with reality. My body moves so fast earlier I feel pretty dizzy now. I move my hand toward my forehead and slowly moving it down toward my eyes, my lips, and my throat.

Something is definitely wrong with me, maybe I should check my blood later on.

Did I have a bad dream ? But it wasn't exactly a bad dream. It was more like, a strange dream.

Is it due to my strong sense of feel ?

If that is in the case, then I curse this ability of mine. Because being sensitive to feelings and my surrounding sucks.

Us vampires, do have our own special ability just like how humans have their own special talents. It's depending based on your social ranking, family Heritage, and yourself.

And apparently I got one of the worse, because I hate having to care about my surrounding just because I can feel it deeply.

But there is something even worse.

Sometimes I can see certain vision of my own fate.

I am not a seer kind of vampire in any way, that's just not who I am. But when it comes to the thing that involves me, my safety, and my future. I can see it, I just can.

Sometimes it's in a form of a Dream, sometimes it's like I am hallucinating, and sometimes I feel like I am truly in the situation.

The third one is the scariest, but fortunately, it's the rarest one of them all, I've probably only gotten the kind of vision once my whole life when I was little, but I don't really remember about it anymore which is weird, considering I have a pretty good memory.