Chapter 6

"Hatred is settled anger"

-Marcus Tullius Cicero-

***

Ludovic's P.O.V

"So, you hate me that much, huh ?"

I look at her beautiful sapphire eyes that are looking at me with surprise and mixed anger. She is stubborn indeed, just like how I have known her, but still, hate is such a strong word, and a beautiful woman like her shouldn't use it toward her own soulmate.

I just woke up after smelling her scent getting far away from the room. It's kind of strange, but not having her scent around me is enough to make me feel slightly anxious, that what woke me up.

"What if I do ?" She says in a low tone. Almost as if she doesn't want to emphasize it but she still has enough courage to say it out loud.

I try to remain as calm as possible, even though those words trigger the bad spot in me. I slowly grab her hand and drag her out, back to our bedroom. She has this annoyed look on her face and she struggles to get her hand out of my grip, but we all know I wouldn't let it go.

When we reach the bed, I let her go and she immediately backs away to get her back on the wall.

"What do you think you're doing ? You can't have me in this room forever, I need to go out"

"You will, darling, after you learn how to accept your fate, and don't worry, we will be married soon, after then, I will ask you to remain in the room, you can take a walk around, before morning, but for the rest of the time, you're here"

She sigh and run her fingers through her hair and let out an angry moan.

"You're unbelievable, you are taking your own fiancée as a hostage"

I try to ignore her remark, because I know, slowly she will learn to understand why I'm doing this, and slowly, she will learn to love me, just like how I feel toward her.

"Did you eat yet ?" I ask her, but she remains silent. Is that so, she is giving me the cold shoulder, well, if she wasn't my beloved bride, then I might kill her already, but since I love her, I guess I'll let her act this way to me.

"I want my treater here" she speaks in a whispering tone. Still having her back facing toward me.

"No can do, your treater is a male, and I don't like any other male touching you"

She suddenly turns her body around to face me and she looks worse than she did before.

"Are you kidding me !? Now I can't even have my treater ? How am I supposed to get blood now ?"

"You will, after we bond, we can drink each other's blood"

I watch as she looks at me sternly, and my eyes move all over to observe her beautiful body. Too bad she is mad at me right now, meaning that I'm not allowed to touch her yet, but patience gives the best reward. I want to let her know that I respect her to a certain line.

And to think about it, she is the first woman I let to get mad at me, and She is also bringing me back my emotional sense and feelings along with the excitement of yearning for pleasure, other women never could truly make me feel this way, ever since ...