Baby names

Merry Christmas everyone! 🎅🏻🤶🏼🛍🎁🎁

      "How are we going to do this?" I asked Alec. I looked up that pregnancy is only visible after the first trimester, or the twelve week mark. I am around 8-9 weeks pregnant, so we have another month until I start showing.

       "Well, we could say that we're being a surrogate to the couple in Queens."

        "Troye and Connor?"

         "Yeah. We may have to have them get into this plan in case my parents want to check with them to make sure the baby will be theirs. That way they won't think that we're going to keep little Max or little Lori." Alec then lightly pats my stomach.

      "Actually, that's a good idea. Wait, Max or Lori?"

        "Well, if you don't like those name choices we can change them. Max is the name of my brother, while I heard the name Lori and I liked it."

      I can see why if we have a boy, he wants to name him Max. Max died during the dark war, and Alec wants to dedicate our possible son to the uncle he never saw. But another question. Why would he want to name our daughter Lori? I like it as a middle name, but not a first name.

         "Actually, I like the name Max, but maybe we can change the girl name. I was thinking if the baby was a girl we could name her Eliza." I said.

        "Is the reason you like the name Eliza because of 'Hamilton'? Alec asks me. I slowly nod my head, telling that I had listened to the soundtrack numerous times and hope to see the show one day.

         "Me too, Magnus. But we have a child on the way, so we can't just do a lot of traveling for a few years"We spent the rest of the evening discussing baby names and by the end of the night, we had names chosen; Max Jonathon and Luna Elenora.