A sisterly visit.

We just got home from my ultrasound where we found out Alec and I are having twins. I open the door to our apartment, which I thought I locked before we left. In the living room, I see Isabelle, Alec's sister on the couch. That explains the unlocked door.

"Hey Alec, Magnus, I need your help. Simons birthday is coming up and I want to organize a surprise birthday party for him. Where were you guys?" She says as she gets off of our couch.

Suddenly I remember something. We haven't told anyone that I'm expecting. Not even our closest friends and relatives. Well, if we are going to tell Izzy now, we might as well tell everyone else the news sooner or later.

"Izzy, if we tell you, do you promise not to tell Mom and Dad?" Alec asks while slowly walking over to where his sister is standing. I walk up to where he is standing.

"Alec, you know I would never do anything to hurt you. You can tell me."

He then takes a deep breath and holds my hand. He then looks at me asking for permission to tell her the news. I then nod my head and he looks back at his younger sister.

"Magnus wasn't feeling well a few weeks ago, so we decided to go to the doctors to see what was the matter. We then found out that he is pregnant. Today we found out we are expecting twins."

Izzy then looks at both of us, mouth agape for about a minute. The longer she stared at us, the more anxious I was getting waiting for her reaction. Suddenly, I feel myself being pulled into a tight hug.

         "OMG OMG OMG! I'm going to be an aunt! I'm so excited for you two!"

         This went as well as I thought it would. Now to tell the others.