Memories Resurface

~~~~(Katie's POV)~~~~
'Katie....Katie,' I look up to see Akira standing before me in the middle of a meadow. Confused at first but realize that I must have fallen asleep again.

"Akira? What happened last time I saw you?" Her gaze never leaving mine.

'Follow me child, I have something to show you.' She turns away and looks back at me. I get up from the ground as she begins to walk, me at her side. I notice that we are heading towards mount Hiroshima.

"Akira, I feel like there is something you aren't telling me." She keeps quiet until we are in the tunnels of mount Hiroshima. The place is crawling with Ayakashis and Nobunaga's men. How are they not attacking us right now. Can they not see us?

'We are here in spirit child, they cannot see, hear, or feel us. I'm very proud of what you've done so far.'

"With what I have done?"

'You have given refuge to demons that Jinoskue had attacked. You have given many people and demons alike hope!' I frown at her words as I remember the looks, the emotion their eyes showed.

"You don't understand Akira, when I saw the looks on their faces it broke my heart. They didn't have any trace of emotion until they knew who my mother was. I have never seen this kind of loss...loss of hope before."

'Child, you've come along so far in just a short amount of time. I must warn you that an evil is coming, but not as evil as Jinoskue. I've seen the future and you will be able to help this person soon.' Akira states as she continues to walk.

"What do you mean? How can I help this person who is evil?" I swear that's all how people talk to me is through riddles.

'This evil has been misguided for a long time, but once you show them the truth they will reconsider.' Okay, she has seriously lost it. But what am I supposed to say, she has guided me this far.

"I will do the best I can Akira, thank you." I bow to her, as the wind changes and I notice a weird type of energy presence. "Akira?"

'It's her, she's trying to find us and she's close. Child, the final battle is growing closer and there is something I have to tell you.' She had this urgency in her voice, that it even scared me a little.

"What about the battle?"

'There will be a time you will have to make a decision. A decision that will change everything and-' before she could finish I jolt upwards panicking. I'm gasping when a hand gently Touches my arm, bringing my mind back to the present.

"Are you alright Katie?" Heisuke's voice enters my ears and I relax instantly. I nod my head and reply,

"Yeah, just a..a vision is all." I look out the cave entrance to see all of those demons up and about. I sensed something coming from the east and I have a feeling it was what Akira warned me about. I get with Heisuke following me as we walk outside. All eyes land on me once I walk out into the sun.

"Princess," a man came up to me and bowed. He had raven black hair pulled into a ponytail. His eyes are a sky blue, with tan skin that is covered in brown fur and armor.

"Please stand," I say, as he stands to his full height. I kinda feel bad that I don't know their names.

"My name is Koga, leader of the wolf demon tribe. I'm here in absence of the lake serpent Nevith." I nod with a smile, but then that feeling from not too long ago comes back. I turn to face the east and see nothing, but then again looks aren't always as they seem.

"Princess?" I hear Koga say, but I'm too focused on the disturbance in the east woods. I think Koga and Heisuke are trying to get my attention, until they understand where I'm looking.