Boyfriend

(A/N: In this pic is Mark^^^ Mark has a British accent!!! Please don't forget that)

-A few hours later-

I awoke in a hospital bedroom, I felt better and then remembered what happened, I started to look around, no one... While trying to stand up I heard a voice "Erin, no sit-down. You need to rest" 'that voice... I've heard it before' I glanced up to see Mark standing there and looking at me half smiling half worried, "M- Mr. Mark! Did you bring me here? W- where am I? What do you want from me?" I was shocked this man is even looking at me with a caring look... 'Who is he? What does he need? Money...? I don't own money' "Sir if you're here to ask money I don't have it..." He chuckled, "Erin, you texted me you're hurt. I arrived at the address and there you were laying on the floor bleeding to death. I have plenty money trust me," HE SAVED ME?!' After a few minutes of me taking it all in, he continued "Erin, what happened? Do you remember anything?" Mark sat on the edge of the hospital bed I was laying on, "I- I came home and studied for my history test and then... My mom arrived home and started shouting because I failed another quiz... I have a hard time in school," I explained. He nodded and I continued "She said that I need to gather my things and leave... I started crying saying I have nowhere to go... She kicked me and I passed out... Then I remember waking up and writing the first person I thought about" he smiled sadly "Erin, how about you come live with me for a while? You need a place to sleep, and I need a roommate" he offered 'oh- my- fucking- god ', I stopped for a moment to think about it, But to be honest, my brain already had an answer, 'Yes, hell yes'. "S- sir... Are you certain...?" I don't want to sound like a little kid next to him... "Yes, what do you say, we talk about the details on the way back?" I agreed "O- okay, Sir".

*Mark's POV *

When I got into the house Erin texted me, I was startled, He was on the floor, His amazing blue eyes were closed and he wasn't breathing, I took him in my arms and started running to the limo, Damien was waiting for me, "To the hospital" I said to Damien who started the car quickly. Erin moved a bit so I whispered "we are on our way to the hospital, Erin... I'm here don't worry, rest up." I felt him calm in my arms, 'whoever did this, is gonna have a few problems with me' when we got to the best hospital in town, they started treating him, "He we'll be fine, Sir." The doctor assured me. "You can take him home when he wakes up. He will probably wake up tomorrow morning." I nodded while looking at him sleep. I call my secretary "Hey Sharon, Please cancel all my meetings, I won't be attending work for the near week, Yes, thank you, Love" I wanted to get to know little Erin and make sure Erin was fine.

The next day, when he woke up I was just coming from the shop down the floor, 'I hate hospital food' I thought while walking in the hospital bedroom, Erin was trying to stand up and I smiled "Erin, no, lay down, You need to rest" he looked at me surprised to see me I guessed, 'Am I that scary to wake up too? ' I was glad he woke up, I've been worried about this boy, His blue eyes looked at me and he sat back down, 'He will be a good sub, He listens to commands'.

After he agreed to move to my place, we started getting ready "Do you want to take your clothes from your house? I can join you and My Bodyguards can make sure we will be fine-" He shook his head furiously, "No! Sir! please don't make me go back there... My mom should come home soon... and I'm scared..." He looked down ashamed, I took his little cute hands, "Erin, I'm here. look at me sweetie, let me go and deal with your mom, you stay in the limo and eat whatever you want." He looked even more scared "Sir, No! she'll hurt you!" I chuckled and pulled him into a hug, "You're just too cute, Erin".