Happy birthday Erin!

(A/N: So fun fact is that Erin's birthday is on the 5th of April and so does mine! Yes! Our bdays are the same day! So happy bday to me~!)

*Mark's POV*

Erin's birthday was coming real soon and I  wanted to do something special as it's his first year celebrating without his stupid family. 

The day had come and my sub turned 17. I Woke up early as to start ordering breakfast, I went back into bed and snuggled my little baby, Slowly his eyes opened showing his beautiful green eyes and he smiled and looked at me with those amazing greens, "Good morning master..." He whispered and I smiled kissing his forehead. "Happy birthday baby. You are now 17 years old! I love you so much" His pale face turned bright red and hid his face in my chest. "I- I love you too master"

After we took a small Innocent shower I took Erin's small hand and lead him to the breakfast hall. I asked my staff to decorate it with balloons and his favorite breakfast, Potatoes, borax and some eggs and salad. When we got in Erin's eyes sparkled, That is one of my most favorite things about him... He can show you true happiness throw his eyes. We sat and started to eat, After the food, Erin insisted on going to thank the staff for the balloons and the kitchen staff for the amazing food. All the staff loved Erin, He was friendly and funny. They all thanked him for making me so happy (How weird) and for making the whole house so bright. And I agree, The house wasn't so bright before and now the house is so happy.

Erin wore the red, V-neck T-shirt, some ripped blue jeans, His favorite black vans and a red beanie, He wore some fake glasses as well. We went out so we can go see a movie in the cinema. We choose some horror movie and sat at our sites, as the movie started Erin started trembling so I put him on my lap while hugging him and kissing his neck so he can calm down. of course, we got a few questioning faces but we just kept watching the movie. after the movie we went to eat some pizza that Erin wanted, "So Erin, what do you want as a gift?" I asked as I didn't buy him a gift yet. "I don't know sir... I'm rather happy with all I have now sir" He answered and took another bite of his pizza. "Do you want some kind of writing book? A book? New toys? Oh, I heard about a new manga that came out, Do you want to buy it?" I asked trying to find what he wants but hides, "No no thank you, master, I'm glad I have you that's all." He said and a small smile form on his face.

We decided to go to watch the sunset after a few hours of shopping, As Damien drove us Erin fell asleep on my lap as his face nuzzling in my neck. I took out my phone and saw the text Mia sent me. 
Mia: Lil bro the house is ready, After the sun sets, tell Erin that you have to call the staff for a sec and tell me ur on ur way. 
Mark: KK 

We were planning on surprising Erin with all his new friends. Mia and Ellie were there getting ready with Thomas, Sam, and Colby, of course, they're masters came as well. 

As Damien parked the limo I woke sleepy little Erin and we ran outside to watch the beautiful sunset Erin so loved.

*Erin's POV*

"Thank you for an amazing birthday master! I love you, sir" I said while hugging Mark and He chuckled, "Anything for you baby." He answered, "I need to make a call for a second sweetie go into the car I'll be right there." I nodded and walked to the car, I went into the car and Damien smiled, "Happy birthday Sir. I hope I will say happy birthday to you every year." Smiling I thanked him. after a minute or two Mark came into the car kissing me all over while I giggled, "Heehee master~ You're tickling me, sir!" Master laughed and kissed my nose. The way home was rather quiet as most of the things we did were making out and telling each other how much we love each other. Funny right? Just before a few monthes, I met this guy and he saved me... And here We are kissing and telling each other we love them... I never thought this would happen to me... 

When we got back home, The strange thing was that the lights were off, The staff was still in the house... What's going on here? I opened the door and-

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"SUPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!"  Mia, Ellie,  Thomas, Sam, and Colby, and of course, they're masters jumped out of they're hiding spots. Ellie ran to me "Happy 17 birthday little brother! We love you!" I smiled and hugged Ellie while tears of happiness went down my face, "T- Th- thank you, everyone, for coming... I- It mean's a lot to me" I looked at Mark who was smiling and looking at me lovingly. I whispered a quite Thank you for Mark so no one can hear and he nodded. I turned around  to see a tall guy with Black hair standing behind me, "Happy birthday Little one" Sam gave me a small blue box, "Thank you" I smiled and After Sam Colby came closer, His bright blue eyes looking at me and His puffy Blond hair on his right eye, He handed me another box and Ran back to his master, He was rather shy from all times I met him. Thomas,  Thomas was rather short and he had blue hair, He wore white contacts and He had his  snake bite pircings

 smiled and came closer to me

, "Hey bro, you're still the smallest, But we are glad your here. All of us." Blushing a bit we hugged and He gave me his gift as well. "Thank you, everyone." Mark said and after it continued, "If you may, Dinner is ready." I went to sir and held his hand and we sat next to the table, On the table was tons of good looking food and Everyone started eating and laughing. "Cheers! I wish we will be here next year too!" Ellie said and everyone hit they're glasses with the others and drank. Of course, as the smallest, I had to drink cola while everyone was drinking beer or wine.

"Baby, Me and the guys are going to take a smoke, Go do something with the others," Sir said and I nodded turning the TV on as we all wanted to see a movie.

*Mark's POV*

All the doms went outside, I and Mia didn't smoke but the others did so we went outside to talk to them. "I'm proud of you, Mark." One of the doms said, "Ahm? and looked at him, The one next to The first doms answered, "This is the first time you stay with a sub this long. And we even heard you showed him to your mother." I looked at Mia who nodded, "Well... I don't want anyone else. Every submissive I've been with wasn't right. But with Erin it's different... I don't know what is this feeling but I don't want to stop it." they all smiled, we kept talking about our pets. I told everyone about Erin's books and stories. "Oh wow! I didn't know he was writing! Do you think he will be a famous writer? Should I get his autograph now?!" We all laughed from Mia's excitement. "You should haha, He is really good at it." I showed them the story of the angles and they were all shocked, "Wow-... No kidding he is good... That's like wow..." I smiled and chuckled "That was the same reaction from me when I first read it. "Mark, we are all happy you found someone you love." Sam's dom said suddenly, I looked at the black sky, "Yeah... I'm glad too."

(A/N: I hope you enjoyed this small Bday special^^ It's short but I love it. Vote and comment?)