Netflix n chill

*Mark's POV*

I woke up the next morning after the skydive without a small koala attached to me, Looking around the big tent Erin was nowhere to be seen. I sat up and went out the tent to see Erin sitting on a log and writing in his small notebook, he made me take here. "Erin, Everything is okay?" I asked stepping out the tent, "Yeah- I was just writing master. I had a few ideas!" He smiled and looked at me, "Good morning, master" He added and came closer, "Good morning, pet. How did you sleep?" I asked while picking him up and kissing him, "I slept well, But I got Stung a lot..." He showed me his arm that had a lot of red little dots, "You must be sweet!" I chuckled. 

We were on the way home and my little sub kept writing in his notebook, "Erin? Are you alive? Whatchu doing?" I asked and looked at him mockingly, "Writing, Master. Do you want to read it?" I nodded and he passed his small blue notebook, "It's not the best... But I just started to write it..."  I read the little five pages he made and it was amazing, "Good job, pet. I like it." I said smiling, "I'm thinking about writing a book, Sir... It's just a try, to practice" I nodded, "I think it's a great idea, baby" 

When we came back home Mia and Ellie were in the shared pool, Kissing of course. "Hey guys~ how was the skydiving?~" Mia asked playfully and smirked, 'Something is off...' I looked at Erin who had the same 'wtf did they do face'. "Mia? What's that face for?" I asked and made Erin come closer to me. "Nothing~ Why do you ask?" She smirked, "Master Mia? Why do you have s-" Erin stopped talking and looked up at me for permission that he forgot to ask, I nodded and chuckled, "Why do you have such a mischievous smile, Master Mia?", Erin continued asking. "Can't I just be happy with my slave~?" She asked and spanked Ellie, Making her gasp and blush, "M- masterrr" El whined, I rolled my eyes and just kept going, Pulling Erin after me. "Sir where are we going?" Erin asked, "To take a bath, We both stick" He laughed and he smelled his arm, "I do not! I'm a very clean person, master!" my sub said in a fake mad voice. We got into the shower and took our clothes off. 

I planned to take Erin for horse riding after we bath, But he fell asleep five minutes after we went out, He must have been tired from the drive... My poor little baby. I took out my phone and texted to Mia,

Mark: Horse riding is canceled today, Erin fell asleep on the bed, He is too tired.

Mia: Whaaaa bro? Nuuu not until I ordered something special! ;-;

Mark: Then cancel it -_-, I'm going to sleep, Night. 

Mia: Hmph, Fine~ Night :P

After that I did went to sleep, And of course, my little koala bear cuddled with me. He woke up fairly early, And when I looked for him, He was in the living room, writing again. "Babe, You got new ideas?" He nodded, Not even looking out the notebook so I just went to the kitchen to make us food. "Erin! Food!" I yelled from the kitchen. I could hear some running noises and after a minute or so, Little hungry monster came out, His eyes red from hunger and his Carnations as sharp as a knife.... Oh god, maybe I should write a story called 'My little monster'. I smiled. "Hello you little hungry monster, How are you?" I asked smirking at the young boy who ate his pancakes, "I'm finw, I havw a new idwa for ma book" He side with his mouth fall of food. "Erin, Swallow then talk.", He nodded and kept eating, Gosh he was so cute... 

When we finished eating we decided to go see a movie in the living room, "What will we see master? Can we watch something romantic please?" He asked excited, "Amm sure, Let's see what I have here..." I saw that there was 'Grease' and knew that he'll love the idea of the movie, The idea of two people from two different worlds, Danny and Sandy, I loved the movie when I was his age so I choose the movie on Netflix. "This one is a great romantic movie, I loved it when I was small." He smiled and nodded. I sat on the couch and Erin jumped on my lap so we can cuddle. 

Cuddling, I started to kiss Erin's neck teasingly, I knew he would get hard in the end and he would beg for me to release it. But Ha! I want to watch the movie ;) I'm such a meanie~. At first, Erin just tried to bite his lip but then be started to move his hips on my dick. Hmph, he knows me too well to be teased without getting teased back. Then I heard it, The small moan that made me hard as a rock and he turned around, "Bingo, master. I won" That grin on his face said everything, He was already ready to be fucked. "Fuck it." I said and pushed him under me, "Mmm~ master  I want to watch the movie!~ You're disturbing me!~" Oh hell no he didn't just use my 'Im watching a movie' teasing card- "Oh you little smart pants. You're not watching the movie, Happy ending and I'm fucking you here and right now" He smirked, "Master I had this feeling that you're hard~" He is playing me, This little shit is playing me, "Erin. Playroom. Now." I said demanding, and he stood up and started to run to the playroom. When I got into the playroom Erin was on his knees and hands on his lap, looking at his legs. "You know why you're here, pet?" I asked with my dominate voice, "I teased you master, Sorry not sorry...  You were so funny~" He giggled, "Ammm what should I punish you~ Let's see, We can have some fun with a whip... Amm I like the sound of that~" I said and Smirked knowing Erin will freak out, He looked up at me, But not with a scared face, He was smirking and simply nodded his head as a yes. "Okay master~ What do I need to do?" He asked and I just couldn't think right, I grabbed his arm and pushed him on the bed, "You have no idea what you do to me, Pet" I whispered into his ears and made him shiver, "M- mas-" I took him into a deep kiss, My tongue exploring his warm sweet mouth, I slowly slid my hands into his pants and boxers, and felt his dick already hard and get even harder in my hand, "Manph... A- ah master..." Erin moaned and Took his clothes off and then I took my clothes off, He went on his knees and held my semi hard dick, He opened his small mouth and I pushed my cock inside it, I didn't go as deep as I could at first but when I saw that I can put more I pushed it all the way in, My pet squeezed my balls, I groaned. After a few minutes of my sub deep throating my cock I pulled him up and kissed him, Making him lay under me so I could slide into his hole, I grabbed my dick and put some lube on it. I pushed into him. "Ahhh... master... deeper, harder, please..." He begged and I slapped his ass cheek grabbing it in my hand, My dick exploring his hole and stretching it. I moved inside him again and again, Erin's moans didn't stop and it was so hard to control myself,  I grabbed his dick and stroke it gently to hear him muffle something I couldn't understand at first but then I got what he said, "M- as... er... I'm c- lo... se.." I knew he was extremely close and I couldn't hold him anymore so I screamed, "Go, baby! Cum for me!" and without any other word he cummed white long strings of cum, I moved inside of him further and started to go in and out of him, pushing his G-spot again and again until I felt close myself, and I cummed in his hole, Extras of my cum dripping out of his ass, "mmm.. Daddy, I'm so full... Ahh~" He moaned while I slide out of his ass. I kissed his forehead and took him bridal style to the bath tub. 

A/N: Hello!~ Thank you for reading this chapter! I know it's short and shit but I'm in pain xD I'll try writing more, I have a few ideas. But if you guys have some ideas please leave a comment!~ <3 

-Blue