chapter 6

*Mark's POV*

While my baby was asleep, I began to think... He had the balls to come and tell me he loves me... Do I have feelings for him? He was the first Sub I signed an actual real contract with... and he is the smallest, He is someone I like to be around, not just to fuck and play with...  But... I can't love him... right? I had never loved someone since my dad died... I inherited his company and made it bigger and successful, He was the only person I ever showed my soft side too...
Of course, I love my mother and sister... But it's very different from dad love, He would always take me fishing and would always make time to be with me even if he had to work... If I'll ever be a father, I would like to be just like him, He was my role model... And I miss him so much.

I wasn't able to sleep so I just stared at my baby while he slept, He was so small, so valuable, And I knew... that deep down I did love him, But I can not say it I can't lose someone I cherish again...

I lost my dad when he had a trip and on his way on the boat... there was a problem... And the boat sank, My mom had grown me and I had finished school a year before planned and took on my dads company, Erin will one day be a writer, I hope he will write about how much he loves someone... And when I say, someone, I mean me, I'm not letting him go. He is mine and I love him, I noticed the sun rising,  kissed my lover and he opened his eyes slowly while yawning. "Good morning master... Did you sleep well sir?" I didn't want him to worry so I smiled and nodded, "Yeah, how did you sleep baby?" He giggled, "I slept really well, you were so warm!" oh shit, my heart was exploding from his cuteness... Fuck my life, "Master you look ti-" before he finished the word i kissed him, i wanted him so badly... that little boy is my sin And i love him, "Erin... I- i love you" he looked shooked like i just told him i had killed someone he turned pale and his eyes grow bigger, "Master...? you're kidding me right..?" i nodded my head as no, "I am sorry if you have second thoughts about me now... I do love you Erin." a smile grow from both his cheek and he jumped on me, "Mark.. mark i love you so much! Master!" he was so cute.... "It doesn't mean you're not my pet. But from now on you may call me Mark out side, in the bedroom or the playroom you shall call me master" he nodded, "Okay mas- i mean Mark." he is such a good boy, I'm sure people might want him but now that he knows I'll make sure he is mine. Mine now and mine forever.

*Erin's POV*

Did sir just told me he loves me?! ME?! oh my god i think I'm gonna faint, He loves me! he fucking loves me! that was what happened in my mind in that moment...

It was still a snowy day and me and Mark were both in a cuddling mood, we decided to stay in bed and just cuddle, he was so warm and nice... I loved it, and his smell was amazing, it was like a flower.... He had this sweet smell of a lily flower, and it was intoxicating... he petted my head softly and i loved this moment i loved my new life with Mark... he ordered us food to bed and went to take it... I slept naked and he didn't give me clothes, so i wasn't sure if he wants me to go to him naked or choose my clothes... so i froze in my place, after a few minutes i heard Mark calling me, "Erin! are you coming? I told you to down here! come here", I again was in this black hole and didn't know what to wear or just go... "Erin? babe lets go" Master came into the room and took me by the hand, i was still naked and i was hard by his touch, "This is so embarrassing..." i said almost whispering and he chuckled, "Don't complain or I'll make sure you regret it, i looked up at him and he had some kind of a evil smirk with lust in his eyes. After we ate sir told me we are gonna do whatever i want, so i said I'd like to watch a movie, as always sir choose the movie and he choose a movie named "Ander's game" it was really cool and i honestly think its on my top 10 movies! i was laying my head on sirs lap while he patted my hair....