Happy new year, Pet

*Mark's  POV*

My beautiful pet slowly removed my shoes and socks off, then moved to my pants, I was already rock hard, He looked up at me while taking my shirt off, of course, I'd let him touch me.
His fingers were soft and gentle...  I moaned as my baby giggled, I couldn't help but looked at Erin and pushed his little body on my bed making myself on top of him, "You have no idea how much I waited to you to be here..." I said in a deep voice, I felt his little dick getting harder from my words and finally he took my boxers off.
He looked shocked at the size and I let him look at it, "Let me teach you how I like it, baby" He nodded and let himself closer, putting his mouth around my cock and I started "Close your mouth, you're lips warping my dick" He did as I said and I moaned "Yes good boy, now with your hand press gently on my balls" He did that as well, I was really proud of him, He was such a good boy. "Good boy, Pet, now begin bringing my dick deeper into your mouth, take how much you can without gagging." He took half inside and couldn't go farther, Erin looked at me panicked "It's okay, we will work on that baby." He started licking around my growing cock with his little tongue, I grunted, pulling him up, I kissed him slowly and took his beautiful dick in my hand and he looked like something was bothering him, "What's wrong pet?" I asked and he shook his head, "N- nothing master" "Pet, I can't help if you lie. Tell me what's wrong." he looked down at his knees and then back at me and said, "I- I'm scared you will leave me... because it's so small... and there are men who look better than me..." I started getting mad and growled, "Baby, you're the best-looking boy I ever have seen, you're perfect." Erin blushes and continued, "B- but master!" "No buts pet." he nodded again and I started rubbing his cute little cock up and down while he moaned and pushed his hips up and down in my rate, "No cumming until I say so, If you need to cum ask permission nicely from me and I'll tell you if you may cum or wait. If I tell you to wait,  hold your muscles, I won't push you too much right now, You only started your training.", he moaned back "Yesssssss...." I gave him a firm look and he said again, "Yes, master..." He purred the 'master' like a cat and started breath quickly, "M- master.... please... I'm very close... M- may I cum...?" he asked me, pleasure-filled in his voice, "Not yet, when I tell you, start counting to ten." he nodded and I increased the pace of my rubbing, when I could see he won't last long I stated, "Cum for me baby!" and Erin cummed beautifully in my hand. "That was beautiful baby, good job" I smiled.

*Erin's POV*

His hand made my mind melt... it was amazing,  his hands touching my skin made me go crazy... "M- master... please... I'm very close... M- may I cum...?" I asked like he told me, "Not yet when I tell you to count to ten." his peace of rubbing me went faster and made me want to cum so badly, But I tried my best not to cum and show my master that I'm a good boy! he will be proud of me I'm sure! after five minutes he said loudly "Cum for me baby!" I shoot hot white strings of cum in his hand and screamed in pleasure. he was just so hot and pretty... I was so happy to be called his, "That was beautiful baby" sir said and licked his fingers one by one, I flashed "Master! don't do that!" he laughed and kissed me again, I looked up at sir and asked, "C-can I make you cum master...?" Mark nodded and I advanced to his dick and put it in my mouth, It took a few minutes until he cummed but sir helped me and told me what to do, he cummed deep in my throat and it was amazingly good, I could totally get used to it... after he cummed and I took it all in, I Yawned and sir stood up and started walking out the room, "Master... where are you going..? are you leaving?" I was really tired and before I fell asleep I heard master say "No, I'll be right back. I'm gonna take something to clean you, Go sleep." and I closed my eyes, after a few minutes I felt a warm fabric cleaning my lower body and I jumped in surprise, "W- what was that?!" I asked as I saw sir cleaning the cum that was left, "Shh baby it's okay, I'm just simply cleaning you up." he kissed me on the nose and I giggled... I'm pretty sure I looked like a kid to him...