Chapter 16

*Mark's POV*

It's been three days and I was now on the plane back to my baby's hands, He didn't know that I was coming back today and I made sure Ellie keeps him home, I told Erin I was at a meeting and I had to close my phone for a few hours so when I got back he only texted me that He can't wait to Facetime with me again, I chuckled at the thought of how he would react when he is in bed and I hug him tightly surprising him. It was already 10 PM and as Erin promised me he will go sleep at 9 PM. I already saw my house out the cab window and I ran and got into the house, opening the bedroom door, I saw my little baby sound asleep cuddling my pillow. I came closer and sat next to him patting his beautiful brown hair and kissing his forehead, Tears in my eyes and I felt him moving and then saw his big baby greens looking at me, "I- is this a dream...? Mark is that you?!" I nodded and he sat up crying "Master-" Before he could say anything I kissed him and pushed my tongue in and remembered how much I loved his taste... When we parted from the kiss Erin looked at his lap that was covered with the blanket and I looked at it questioning, "What is there baby?" I asked not sure why he looked at his lower half. Erin took the blanket off reviling his naked body and his hardening member, "C- can you take care of me..? I missed it so much..." I smirked and took off my clothes reviling my hard dick as well. "Suck" I ordered and Erin dropped on the floor submitting. He started sucking my dick hard and squeezed my balls. "A- ah... Good boy... baby..." I missed this so much I thought and started to fuck his mouth, After a few minutes I took my cock out of Erin's mouth and he pouted, "Masterrrr" I chuckled and answered, "Puppy position, Now." He nodded and went to the thing we used to call 'Puppy position' and I took the lube and condom out of the drawer. "No master... Please, I want you not a condom and some lube... I want to react to the real you... Please, sir?" I nodded and throw them back to the drawer. Positioning myself I said, "Erin remember your colors? Use them if you need." He nodded and I pressed my member into his tight little hole and he gasped biting the pillow I placed in front of him. I moved in and out of him slamming my balls against his ass, Erin moaned and whimpered at the same time and that turned me on even more... I grabbed my baby's hard dick and pumped it while fucking him, "Mmmm.... Faster!... Harder...!" my sub yelled and I did as he said, Then I felt sensed that tingling feeling when I need to cum. "D- daddy I- I'm so so so... Ahhh~ close...." He begged and I felt my cum already going out, "Cum with daddy baby!" he cummed into my hand and I cummed into his bubble butt, I exited his ass and I could see my cum dripping out of his ass.... It was so sexy yo see him like that... His ass upwards he looks backward in his sexy lusty face and my own cum dripping out of his butt. I laid next to Erin and hugged him tightly, The only sound in the room was our breath and sobbing... "M- master... I love y- you I missed you s- so so much..." He cried out and couldn't take any more time without me, "M- me too Erin, I'm never going to a meeting trip without you!"

after that, we went to the bath and kept fooling, "Heehee master~ Nn... Not there~! Ahhh!" Erin moaned while I rubbed both our cocks together. After that, we went into the playroom and had his 10 promised spanking, "On my lap baby." I commanded and He did as I said and laid his ass towards me. "You will thank me every spanking, Understood?" He nodded and I started rubbing his ass to prepare him. Spank! "Thank you, my beloved master," Erin said and I immediately got hard under his stomach, Spank! "Thank you for my second spank daddy~" I bit my lip and spanked him harder, "T- thank you, Master..." I smirked and knew that it was supposed to be a bit harder so he would feel it. Spank! "A- ah!~ T- thank you, sir", I spanked him 4 more times every time more and harder, "Last time baby, you are taking it very well" I spanked him one more time and the hardest from all times "O- ouch... B- but t- thank you..." I could feel his growing dick pressing my leg so I took him up and Kissed him while taking him to the bed and laying him there so I could fuck him hard as I promised. "Pet use your colors if you need them" He nodded yet again and I went into him making Erin gasp in shock and then moan. "Oh god, your so tight Erin... You never get bigger don't chu?" He mumbled something and whimpered in pleasure and I grabbed his cock and pumped it, I closed his split and he grunted, "M- master- I need to cum... Please, I can't hold it!" I smiled and Whispered into his ear, "Go ahead, my love" and with that Erin shot strings of beautiful white cum all over my face and chest. I cummed inside of him not long after him. We were laying in bed holding each other in our hands, after a few moments, I could only hear Erin's sweet little snorings, "Home sweet home..." I whispered and cuddle him tighter falling asleep myself...

The next morning I woke up feeling something moving on my left cheek. I opened my eyes to see my little Erin looking at me with those big greens of his and cursing my cheek, "Trying to get me while I'm asleep?" I asked and his face went red. I chuckled and pulled him to my chest, Smelling his beautiful hair. "Master, what are we gonna do today?" He asked and I started to pat his hair, "I don't know baby. For now stay in bed. Maybe fool around" I said and Erin looked at me with his sparkling eyes. "Can we go to an amusement part?" He sounded so excited and I nodded, "Sure baby, We will go around 1 PM".

We were on our way to the amusement park and Erin was jumping from excitement, "Erin, baby. Calm down, you're making the limo move with you." I chuckled and he grinned. He was so cute when he was excited... We went out the limo and of course got the 'Who are you? Rich and Hot boyz' stare, Yup that's a thing. I paid for the tickets and we both went in holding hands. I guessed It was Erin's first time and he was very excited so I bought him some Cotton candy and He ate it happily. I pointed on my favorite ride "What do you think about this? Would you like to try it?" Erin's eyes sparkled and He nodded, "Yes please, Sir." We waited in the line and it was finally our time to go on it. The ride was a roller coaster it wasn't too big but It had a lot of spins and ups and downs, I liked it and Erin seemed to enjoy it even more and we did every single roller coaster in the park. "Sir this was the best day EVER! I had so much fun! Thank you!" He smiled and hugged me tightly, "I love you so much, sir!" I chuckled and went on my knee so I could level with his eyes, "I'm glad you had fun sweetheart, If you like roller coasters that much then we should go to the north there is a very lovely amusement park with roller coasters there" He nodded his head, "Yes please sir!".

We ended up eating outside, "Sir what will I eat?" Erin asked while I looked at the menu, "You need your meat today so you will have some chicken with rice, and salad." My small sub pouted, "Master I don't like rice... Can't I have something else please?" I Sighed, "What do you want, Erin?", Erin smirked and answered a small "Chips~!" I sighed again, "Fine, But no sweets later then." His eyes widen, "Nooooooo! My babies" He made a sad face and I chuckled, "Rice it is?" He nodded and I ordered us the food. When we got the food we started to eat, "Oh I see you do like rice~" I teased Erin that finished his rice, "Oh shut up..." He said while putting another chicken into his mouth, chuckling again I took a sip from my wine.

"Master SWEETSSSSSSSSSSS!!~" Erin practically screamed after he finished his food. "Calm down Pet, I'll order it in a sec," I said dominantly. "S- sorry master..." I kissed the top of his head and ordered him a chocolate cake, His eyes glow when he got it and He ate it quickly and finished it with licking his lips sexily.

We went back home and went straight into the bedroom, I pushed him under me and nibbled on his neck making him moan, "Ammm... Yes... A-ah".

(E/N: OMFG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!! WE HIT 1.05K BLUE BABIES! LIKE IM SO SHOOKED... IM SPEECHLESS! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY SHITTY BOOK <3 Like I can't explain, I always liked writing but never thought anyone will like it... So thank you so much! I love each and every one of you! I hope yall have a great day because you just made my day! -Momma Blueberry)