Chapter 4

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Zach said.

"What?" Parker and I said simultaneously. We both laughed at each other for a moment and then focus our attention to what Zach was saying.

"We can't just go shopping on our own, we might get mugged and Scarlett won't be there to protect us!" Zach explained. This made everyone laugh because it's true, I'm the man of the household.

"Fine, how about we go in groups?" Scarlett suggested.

"Cool, I need to go to the bank to get some MONEYZ out first so is anyone coming?" Parker asked.

"Yeah I need some money too." Zach replied.

"Same." Mitchell added.

"So, that leaves me and Will to be together and you three in a group." I explained.

We all agreed that these groups were suitable after some disapproval from Zach and Parker. I think they wanted to be with me. Oooooh, I feel so popular!

The three derps then left to go to the bank which left me and Will alone again. I don't particularly enjoy being alone with Will as he doesn't have any good banter, but I just get on with it.

"Where do you wanna go first then?" I ask, trying to make conversation.

"Well, you need to new phone screen so the repair place." Will replied with a smile.

I smiled back to him but he looked away, shyly. I don't know why he acts shy around me, we've lived together for like 2 years now.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry for a short chappie my darlings.

I promise the next one will be longer.

I never break promises for my Hoya Squad