Chapter 26

Brayden POV

When I woke up, Scarlett had already repacked her bags and had got dressed.

Their flight was at midday so she was already dressed and ready to leave.

I got out of my bed and got dressed as well. It was 9 o'clock so they would be leaving soon.

After my morning routine of getting dressed, brushing my teeth etc, I headed downstairs to say goodbye to the departing pair.

"Bye Parker." I said to Parker.

"See ya bud." Parker replied.

"Goodbye Scarlett. I'll miss you." I say to Scarlett, pulling her into, yet another, hug.

"Bye Brayden, I'll miss you too." She replied to me.

They both then left. Nathan and I waved farewell to them as they jumped into an Uber.

"So mate, did you get what you wanted then?" Nathan asks me.

"Nah, she didn't fall for me, but what we did was good enough." I answered.

Scarlett POV

Magical time skip to when they get home

I'm really glad to be back home from the busy few days that I've had.

Parker had been very quiet to me on the plane and in the car, unusually.

Anyway, I still haven't figured out what to say to Will, I'm just going to do what I normally do and just go with the flow.

I open the door and all the boys come to greet us, well, all of them except Will.

"Hey guys!" I say to them all, giving everyone a massive hug.

"Oh my gosh we've missed you all so much!" Liam says.

"Where's Will?" I ask.

"He's in his room, he hasn't come out for 2 days now." Zach explains.

I heave my bags up the stairs and plonk them onto my bed. Then, I knock on Will's door.

*knock knock*

No reply.

*knock knock*

Still no reply.

"Come on Will, you're not doing this again!" I shout through the door.

Is he ignoring me?

Will POV

I've spent the last few days trying to figure out what to say to Scarlett.

So far, I've come up with... Nothing.

And now she's knocking on my door and I don't know what to say, great.

"Will, are you alive?" She asks.

"Yes." I reply.

"Then can I come in?"

"Whatever."

She enters my room, so I look away.

"What's wrong?" She asks

"I don't know." He says.

"The boys have told me that you've been in your room for two days now."

"Yeah.."

"That's worrying."

"I'm fine."

"You're clearly not!"

"I am, trust me!"

"You know what, I've spent the last few days worrying about what to say to you and now you won't even look at me!"

I ignore her, not because I'm choosing to, but because I don't know what to say.

"I guess I was wrong about you, I thought you were kind and caring and I actually liked you!"

She storms out of my room and slams the door behind her.

I hear her going into her room and crying. What have I done? I can't do anything right!

--------------------------------------------------

What are you doing Will?!?

Stop being a doooooofus