Chapter 8

Scarlett POV

As I wake up I hear what seems like talking in the room next to me. Obviously I was confused because it's Will's room and he doesn't talk.

As I press my ear against the wall, I hear Zach's voice, sounding almost threatening.

I tried to make out what they are saying but it's too hard. Curse these thick walls.

I thought little of it as I took my daily morning shower and got dressed. I wore almost the same outfit as yesterday but today my top was black and my shorts were white. Yes, I have an incredibly similar wardrobe.

After brushing my teeth and throwing my hair up into its usual high ponytail I exit the room and walk down the stairs. When I got downstairs, Mitchell was in the kitchen cooking breakfast and Liam was in the TV room, watching some crappy program.

I walk over to the couch that Liam was sitting on and I sit next to him.

"You can't tell anyone about what happened last night." I whisper to him.

"Why not?" He questioned

"Because they will kill you if they find out."

"Nah, they're cool."

"I'm serious, don't tell anyone."

"Well, can I tell them about what's going to happen now?"

"What?"

He leans in and kisses me again. I kissed back but in a similar way to last night. His wound didn't seem to bother him so I gave the kiss more passion. His kisses had honestly come from heaven, they were every girls dream, and I got to live it.

A few heated moments later we heard a gasp and I quickly released the kiss and turned to see who it was.

It was Zach.

This is one of those moments that are incredibly awkward and nobody knows what to say.

"What is this?" Zach questioned, clearly jealous.

"We were trying to recreate a scene from a movie." Liam replied, smirking.

"And may I ask what movie?"

"Fifty shades of grey."

"Well, it looks like I came in at the right time."

"Nah mate, you could've just waited another hour or so, when we were done."

Zach was speechless and so was I. I never knew Liam was so good with words. That's probably how he got his girlfriend, before she tragically broke up with him.

"Sooo... I'm going to go and see Mitchell now..." I say, trying to make up an excuse to leave this awkward conversation.

"Aww, do you really have to go?" Liam questions.

"Yeah, I think he might need help."

"Hurry back then babe."

Babe. Did he just call me babe? No no no, I probably just misheard him. But still, it felt good for him to call me babe. Oh my gosh I'm falling for Liam. I can't do this, I can't do that to the other boys.

Anyway, I walk into the kitchen where Mitchell is cooking and I can smell the delicious scent of bacon.

"Mmhhmmm... Smells good!" I say.

"Bacon and eggs this morning, I know it's your favourite." He replies.

"Do you need any help with it?"

"Nah I'll be ok thanks."

"Gawd I was hoping you'd say yes coz I really don't wanna go back in there."

"Why not?"

"Well, I kinda kissed Liam and Zach walked in on us and now he's acting super jealous."

"I think you'll have to go back in there to make sure Zach hasn't murdered Liam."

"Haha, yeah ok I will, thanks."

I exit the kitchen and enter the TV room to find Zach standing over Liam, who is sitting on the couch in the same place as before. They both turn to look at me and Liam smiles, inviting me to sit next to him.

I walk over to the couch and sit next to Liam, closely followed by Zach, who sits on the other side of me. AWKARD. Liam puts his arm around me, as if he had claimed me and Zach shot daggers from his eyes at him. Liam just smiled at him which clearly made Zach more jealous.

After an extremely awkward hour of watching a crap movie, Will and Parker and then enter the TV room. Zach turned to Parker and gave him a look that looked like he was signalling him to do something.

Parker and Zach both left and went upstairs. They didn't leave with any reasoning for their departure but nobody really minded. That left me, Liam and Will alone in the TV room.

"So, shall we watch a movie?" I ask.

"Sure, whatever you want." Liam replies.

"Will, come and sit on the couch with us!"

Will just looks at me in clear shock but, after a few moments of consideration, he sits on the other side of me. I looked up at Liam, who still had his arm around me, and smiled. He returned the smile with a look that showed that he was proud to be holding me right now.

I gave Will the remote so that he could choose the movie. He never chooses the movie so I thought it would be a nice change. After scrolling through the movies he decided to go with 21 jump street, which is one of my favourite movies. We all watched it in silence, Liam's arm around me.

-----------------------------------------

No authors note is needed here...