Late night thoughts

{BONUS CHAPTER SINCE I CAN' T SLEEP}

Will
My new guitar that I got for Christmas lays on my bed. It's not an expensive guitar, but i love it. Lately I've been really into music. I love the way that I can express myself though it. It calms me down, and make me feel happy inside.
Lately I've had a lot on my mind. Mike is mostly always on my mind, like usual. He's been more awake than earlier. I think he's finally getting over El. When she disappeared, Mike was a total wreck. I hated seeing him so down. It made me feel bad too. I've liked him for a long time, and seeing him love another person made me feel so incredibly bad.

He makes me feel so good inside. He's just perfect. I love him more than words can describe, and I hope one day he will feel the same.
I pick up my guitar and starts to play. I've already learned a few chords.  When I start to play on the same melody I've been playing the last months, the words just fall out of my mouth. They just randomly fall out. Not in any specific order, but I love it. When I try to write it down, it is just a big confusing mess. But when I close my eyes and start to sing, it all makes sense.

I sign about him. I sing that he's my everything. That I don't know what to do, or what to say. In the end I feel all fuzzy and warm inside. It's almost like I've talked to him. That I've told him how I feel. But I don't want to tell him how I feel. Because I'm afraid he will not feel the same way.

Mike
I want to talk to Will. I want to explain everything. And just be with him. I want to be close to him. My feelings for him is even stronger than my feelings for Eleven. I feel like the only reason that I liked her was because of that I felt like I could take care of her. I felt like I was owning her, and loving her. Also it was the first time a girl had liked me. It was new, interesting and exciting. But Will makes me feel a way that no others do. He makes me feel safe, happy and relaxed. No others make me feel so good.

{writers note} I know that a lot of people ship Mileven. I do ship Mileven in the serie, but after reading so [SOO] many fanfics, I've come to realize that I ship Mike with Will. Some of you might don't like this, but please remember that it's only a story😊
Xoxo A💋