11:34

Will
I sit at the table and draw. I draw Lucas, Dustin, Me and Mike at the school science awards. We won 1 place this year. We worked so hard on it and I couldn't be happier. Mike didn't do a lot on it, but at least he helped. Seeing him smile on the picture, makes my heart jump over a beat. He's so beautiful. I just want him.
That day was the first day I saw his real smile since El left.
Some days after she left, I would come over at Mikes house. We would talk. Mostly about 011. Mike really liked her. He started to cry, and laid his head in my lap. I stroke him over his hair, and told him that everything will be alright. I think I love him, and I need to tell him.

{Will's memories}
It was the 4th of December. It was cold outside, and no one could drive me. I knew I had to get to Mike's house. I knew he needed me. At school earlier that day, Mike didn't seem to be alive. He walked around like a zombie. He didn't even eat lunch that day. It hurt so much seeing him so down.
As I walked up to the door, I began to feel nervous. What if Mike didn't want to talk to me? I knew I had to do it. Mike needed me.
When Mike opened the door, I saw his face light up a bit.
As I walked inside, he hugged me. I was surprised, but I hugged back. He buried his face in my shoulder, and I heard him crying. I said everything was going to be ok.
We went down to the basement. Mike told me how he missed 011. I told him he had a good week with her.
He told me he missed me so much while I was gone. I told him I missed him too.
As he laid his head in my lap, he started to cry again. All I wanted was him being happy. 
He told how he kissed 011. How she was so pretty, and beautiful. It really did hurt my feelings, but I knew he liked 011. When we heard the basement door open, Mike sat up. It was Jonathan. He told me that the clock was almost nine, and I had to go home.
I didn't know that the clock was so much. It felt like only some minutes.
Mike followed me up the stairs. As I said goodbye, he held my hand. I looked confused at him. I pulled him into a warm hug. It felt so good, and so right. As Jonathan tapped my shoulder, I whispered goodbye into his ear. As I walked out of the door I turned around, and saw Mike standing there, with a smile on his face. As I got into the car, Jonathan started to ask me questions. I just sat there with a smile, as we drive home. I knew Mike liked 011, but at least I got to hug him.

{writers note} I felt like this chapter was kinda cute. I feel like Mike and Will would be so cute together.
Xoxo A💋