Truth

Will
As we heard a knock on the door, me and Mike went to the door. Still hand in hand as we opened the door.
"Hey ladies." Dustin said as he walked inside.
"So what are you going to tell us?" Lucas said as we were on our way down to the basement.
I was very nervous. Me and Mike talked about what we were going to tell, but I suddenly forgot everything. As Mike take my hand, I instantly feel way more relaxed.
"I don't know how to tell this, b-but me and Mike are k-kind of dating." I said stuttering.
"YOU ARE?" Lucas said looking over at Dustin.
"I told you Lucas!" Dustin said back to Lucas.
"H-How did you know?" I said to Dustin.
"It was something about the way you were acting. I knew you were up to something." Dustin said looking at me and Mike.
"Well then, should we play Dungeons & Dragons?" Mike said still smiling, and holding my hand.
"Yeah, that would be great." I said looking happily over at Mike. As we make I contact, I want to kiss him again. But I know I can't since it would be inappropriate, thinking about that Lucas and Dustin are here.

Dustin
I'm so glad they told us. I know this will probably be problematic, but we will find a way. I'm still scared of how the kids at school will react when they find out. We got to keep it secret.

{Writers note} HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! I hope you liked this (short) chapter.
Xoxo A💋