Hit

Mike
I throw my backpack into the house as I walk in. I feel so exhausted and I just really want to sleep. I know I can't because I promised to babysit Holly this afternoon. I blink hard a few times to try to wake myself up a bit, but it doesn't seem to help. This whole day Will has been sad. I have been trying to get him in a better mood the whole day, but it didn't really work. I always feel like it's my fault when Will is that.

I walk into the living room and lay down in the lazy-boy. Though the memory of 011 stings when I close my eyes, I try to ignore it. 011 was just a crush, nothing more. I know it would hurt Wills feelings if he knew I still think about her. I know it's wrong, but I can't help it. But I'm over her. Will is my only one.

I wake up, as the door slam. My father is home. I hurry to get out of the chair and walk into the kitchen.
-Mike what have you been up to today? He asks me and follows me as I walk towards the fridge.
-Nothing much, why do you ask? I try to answer without seeming too nervous.
-Cause the school called. He places his hand on my shoulder, and looks me into the eyes.
- Oh yeah that. You know what, Troy is an asshole just forget about it. I said and try to avoid eye contact.
-if you're going to keep on being with that zombie kid, I will give you house arrest. He says just as serious.
-Wait why the heck would you do that?? Will is so nice and he's the best thing that has ever happened to me! I say trying to stay calm.
-I don't allow such ignorant bullshit in my home! Homosexuality is wrong, and you should know that! He slowly raises his voice as he speaks. He slowly takes his arm away and looks at me in disgust.
-I love Will. I look him right in the eyes, as a single tear slowly run down my cheek.
I see my father get more and more mad as I say those three words.
He slowly raises his shaking hand and hits me right in the face. It burns but I keep looking him in the face.
-I still do. I say and run towards the door, just in the to grab my shoes and jacket before my father starts to dial my moms number. I keep on crying as I run towards my bike.
I can't handle this anymore.