Mornings

Mike
I just woke up. It's the middle of the night. Will lays beside me. I start to cry. The nightmares are still here. Will woke up, as he heard me cry.   He puts his arms around me and pulls me into a hug. We lay down. I lay my head on his chest. I can't stop crying. I feel safe as I am with Will. I'm so glad that Will could sleepover. He makes me feel safe, even when the nightmares are bad.

Even though Will is much smaller than me, I feel so safe when I am with him. I stop crying, and I hear that Will fell asleep again.  I feel more relaxed, and try to sleep again.

Will
In the morning I wake up. Mike lays on my chest, and sleeps. I don't want to wake him up, so I stay where I am. I can see how he actually sleeps good for once. I know he's had bad nightmares lately. As Mike wakes up, I just lay there with a smile.

"How long have you been awake?" Mike said still half asleep, rubbing sleepy dust out of his eyes.
"Oh, not so long." I said .
"I'm starving, let's go and grab something to eat." Mike said and gets up.
"Yeah." I say as I get up from the bed.
"Good morning love." I said and stretch my toes to kiss him on the cheek.
Mike laughs at the nickname. As we walk down to the kitchen, we see that the clock is almost twelve. Everyone is already up, and it's just one hour until Lucas and Dustin will come over.

Me and Mike make us some breakfast and sit down at the table. We talk about random things until we see that the clock is almost one. We get up to Mikes room and changes out of our pajamas. We go down to the basement as we make everything ready for telling Lucas and Dustin. I'm scared of how they will react.

{Writers note} sorry for such a short chapter! I will post a longer chapter later,  but I have kinda bad time so😂
Xoxo A💋