School

Troy
I slowly roll out of bed as I hear the alarm go off. I stare into the dirty mirror as I get dressed. I see myself. Not that I am happy with how I look. But I can't really change it. I try to brush my hair but it never get perfect. I give up after I while. I walk out of the door and go into the kitchen. Some empty bottles of alcohol stand on the table. My dad is gone. He always is. I look around for something to eat. I take a deep breath as I see that it's no food left. I call for Steve but he has already left. I want to cry and go back to bed, but I know if the school rings my father while he's drunk I'll get in trouble. I sniffle a little and take on my outworn jacket that I got after Steve. I take some money from my daddy's wallet and go out the bus.

Mike

I hop on my bike and ride as fast as I can to school. I was supposed to meet Will there three minutes ago. I curse as quiet, as I ride as fast I possibly can. I dump my bike and run over to Will when I arrive at the school building. I give him a quick hug and kiss him fast on the cheek so no one notices. He blushes a little and smiles at the ground. I laugh a little before I hear someone coming near us. I take a deep breath as I see Troy coming near us. He looks so angry. I look over at Will and he looks as terrified as I feel.
-How are my two favorite gays doing? Or are you a girl Will? Cause you surely looks like it.
He laughs loud after his own comment and looks over at his friends.
I see the heartbreaking look on Will's face. I take his hand. I look straight into his eyes. He bows his head a little as a sign it's ok to tell. I blink hard a few times as my stomach aches. I got this sudden rush of sickness.
- Shut up Troy. Will has never done anything wrong towards you!Why do you have to be such a douchebag?
I feel Will punching my arm a little. I look around and see that everyone is looking at me. I swallow as I see Lucas and Dustin standing. They start clapping as they walk towards us.
-GET A ROOM YOU FAGGOTS!
Troy screams as he throws his arms up and walks away.

I muffle a little to myself and looks over at Will.  I try smile a little at him. He's still sad and won't look up. He still holds my hand tightly. I won't ever let it go.
- Well at least people know now.
Dustin smiles and looks me in the eyes. I smile back.