Bowie

Will
"Mom can I go over to Mike's?"
"Yes. Are the other boys coming too?"
"I don't know."
"Well remember to be home by four. Hopper is coming over for dinner. "
"Yes I'll be home by four."
"Have fun Will!"
"Thanks mom. See you later!"

I rush on my bike over to Mike's house. I'm so exited to see him. My mom seemed to be in a way better mood today! I hope it wasn't something serious last night. I'm exited for the dinner tonight. Hopper is so nice. I think I'm going to tell mom over dinner. I don't think Hopper will look negative on it either. He's always supportive over what I do. He's almost like a dad to me.

I can't wait to meet Mike. I'm so exited to just be with him and just talk to him. He makes me feel so safe and so warm. I do not in anyway hate El but I'm actually kinda glad she isn't here. That would just make everything even more awkward and hard for me. I think maybe Mike like boys and girls. That is ok for me as long that I'm the only one that he likes.

Mike
I look in the mirror. I check my hair in the mirror once again. I brush it even more. I really need a haircut. It's getting super long. I keep brushing my hair as I hear the door open. I thought that it was Will so I immediately turned around. But it wasn't Will. It was Nancy.
"What are you doing here?" I asked her.
"I wanted to talk to you." Nancy said and sat down at my bed.
"Ok?" I said as I sat down beside her.
"Have you told dad that you're homosexual?"
"No."
"He was talking really negative about homosexuality downstairs." Nancy said scared.
"I know." I said low.
"What are you going to do?"
"I don't know." I said.
"But if he actually loves you more than he loves his chicken, he will probably accept you. You are his son." Nancy said.
"Well I hope so."

" When are Will coming." Nancy said curious.
"Oh, any minute." I said suddenly remembering he was right around the corner.
"Well you gotta fix your hair." Nancy said with a little laugh.
"Ah I really need a haircut!"
"Wait I can fix it." Nancy said.
"You can?" I said suspicious.
"I have a lot of bows from when I was little." Nancy said laughing.
"I'm not going to have a bow in my hair!" I said laughing.
"Why not you would look adorable!" Nancy said laughing even more.
"Oh please. Why not color my hair pink in the same time!" I said.
"Well that's ok for me." Nancy said as she stood up still laughing.
"I gotta go later, see you later Bowie."  Nancy
said walking out of the room.
"Don't call me that!" I screamed as she left.

{Writers note}
YAY NEW CHAPTER! I'm gonna write another chapter tomorrow all about Will and Mike😏😘 And thanks for 800 readers omg! You guys are the best!!😊 Love you all!!
Xx A😘