Monday

Dustin
As I arrive to school, I can see that Will and Mike is already standing there. They seem so happy. They're obviously laughing, and I can see that Mike is in a better mood, than he have been in the last year.

I'm so happy that Mike is over 011. I know he liked her, but he only knew her for a week. 011 was cool, and I still miss sometimes. But I know Mike had bad nightmares after she was gone. But I hope it's better now.
As I walk near them, I can see that Will' s hand is secretly, but pretty obviously touching Mike' s hand. I've known for a long time that Will maybe likes boys. But I can't seem to understand it. I've known him for years now. Why wouldn't he tell me?

Mike
In the morning I get up, and turn the music off. I actually feel ok. I get downstairs and make myself some food. As I eat, I suddenly remember that I forgot my jacket at Will' s house the day before. I rush to my bike. It's a little cold outside, but I don't mind.
I go up to the door and knocks. When Will opens the door, it looks like he just woke up. He looks so cute, as he's standing there.

-What are you doing here?, Will said rubbing sleepy dust out of his eyes.
-I forgot my jacket here yesterday and it was a bit cold outside, so I thought I could go and get it.
-Yeah, come inside, Will said still half asleep.

We sit down at the breakfast table and start to talk. He makes me feel so good, just by being near me. I want to tell him, but I've decided to wait a while.

Will
As I get up, I hear someone knocking at the door. When I open the door, I see Mike standing there and freezing. I let him in, and we sit down at the table. We talk about everything in the world, just like we did when we were younger. Mike' s smiling and it makes me feel so good. That he's happy is the most important thing to me.

We get on our way to school. When we are arrive, we are the first ones there. Except some small girls from the 6th grade. We start to talk again. I secretly touch his hand, and he see Mike looking at me in the eyes. He's smiling. And I'm smiling. Mike tells one of his dad jokes, and we start to laugh so much even though it wasn't even funny. But then we see Dustin come, and we wave at him.
Lucas was sick, so he wasn't coming to school today.

As the school bell ring we run inside. First class was with Mr. Clarke. As usual, we sit in the first row. I can see that Mike is falling a bit behind, but he is trying to focus. I hope he gets his grades up soon. He's so much better than those numbers.

{Writers note}  That was today's chapter! What do you guys think?😊
Xoxo A💋