Serious.

Hello everyone, I've got kind of a serious subject to talk about

If you're used to, and want to stay used to, happy, sarcastic, and caring Oli, then please skip this chapter.

Okay.

As some of you know, I have major eating problems. No I don't have anorexia or bulimia and I'm not obese.

In order for me to fully get to my point, let me start from the beginning.

I grew up in a family with a slightly overweight dad and a mom who thinks she's fat even though she's not. They constantly made and still make jokes about having fat surgically remove and how it's negative and ugly and unhealthy even though it isn't always that way, and a lot of the time it really isn't.

I was very short from being a small child and up to 5th grade, where I had a growth spurt and I'm now average. I was overweight from 4th to 6th grade so I decided to start Cheerleading.

Bad idea.

Cheerleading completely destroyed my body. I've dislocated every single finger, every single knuckle, both wrists, both knees, and both ankles. Several nerves in my hands have been severed and joints weakened. This made it very hard for me to play piano and that was horrible for me. I sprained my neck and nearly paralyzed myself whilst saving a flyer from breaking her neck or possibly decapitating herself during a failed stunt. I rolled ankles at practices daily. Sprained soldiers. Constantly damaged my wrists.

Was losing weight worth all of that pain and damage?

I thought it was, but I'm learning now how bad of a choice overworking myself at practices was.

Eventually, I quit. And then came the stress eating.

I stress eat like no other.

A good example is today. I didn't eat a single meal today and suddenly I got very stressed and I ate a half bag of potato chips.

I'm sick all the time and my body is in constant pain. My joints hurt and I re-dislocate them daily.

Please. Please take care of yourself.

Don't be like me. Don't drive yourself to a state of pain and misery just to lose weight or to change your body type.

Please listen to me and believe me.

You are beautiful.