Problem

Heatwave's p.o.v

"Blades get them to safety now!" I yelled pointing to the humans about to get crushed by a bunch of rubble and I was putting out the fire on the docs. "Blades!" I yelled again seeing that he wasn't paying attention. "CHASE GET THOSE HUMANS!" I growled and Chase dove under the ruble and got the couple. "Boulder throw some dirt on this I need to put out the other fire." I looked over and saw Blades. "BLADES!" I yelled louder he looked over. "HELP BOULDER!" I yelled and he nodded. "Wait, Blades let me out I need to help them!" Dani yelled I looked and saw Blades let Dani out and he ran to Boulder grabbing as much dirt as he could and throwing it on the fire putting it out in an instant. I still had a lit of fire to put out. "Kade get inside now it's getting to close!" I yelled and Kade threw the hose down and hopped in. "DAD HELP!" Dani yelled I turned around to see her belt holding her up from a pole and she was just barely to short to reach the window she was out of. "SIS!" Kade yelled pounding on the glass inside of me I growled, the fire was to close for me to get out. "Scrap!" I growled. I hurried and tried to get all the fire burnt out. "CHASE!" I yelled but he was already dealing with a emergency I look to Dani and I see Blades running towards her. "Hang on Dani!"Blades yells and he runs inside the burning building. He broke the whole side of the building making it even more unstable and it started coming down I watched as a giant piece of brick was about to fall on Dani but a white and orange arm and black servo reached out and grabbed her and then the giant building came crashing down without Blades or Dani coming out. "NO!" Chief yelled along with me and and the humans. We got all the fire out and we ran to the broken down building.

Blades p.o.v

I got Dani from the window and hurried and put her in my copter pit. Then before I could get out the building came crashing down I fell and landed on my copter wings and watched as a long sharp metal piece went threw my arm and I yelled out but we were covered by rubble. "Blades?" Dani coughed i groaned. "I'm here Dani...are you okay?" I asked. "Yes...fine." Dani said with a sigh. "Blades?!" I heard a yell from above. "Dani?!" Another yell. "Were down here!" I yelled. I watched as some light came threw at my feet. "I found his peds!" Boulder yelled then my chassis was cleaned and my legs then my face and rest of my body all except my injured arm. "Blades where is Dani?!" Chief and Kade asked. I opened up my cockpit to reveal Dani coughing and standing up and climbed out. "Right here Dad." She said. "Oh thank god." Chief said under his breath hugging her I smiled and leaned my head back. "Be careful with his arm...its injured." Dani coughed. "Let's get you to the doctors." Chief said. "Chase assistance." Chief said and Chase transformed with his sirens on and they took off. "Jee Blades you really got that arm good." Kade said looking at it and Boulder was looking at it. "It hurts." I whimpered. "Heatwave I need you to pull it out." Boulder said and Heatwave looked at me. "It's gonna hurt Blades just....be calm." Heatwave said I nodded and squeezed my eyes shut and felt the metal leave my arm. "AHHH!" I yelled and I felt a hand grab mine and I squeezed on it. "There." Boulder said with a smile. I sighed and let go of Heatwave's hand. "Thanks. B-Boulder I'm t...tired." I whispered trying to go into recharge. "No Blades stay up just a little longer let's get to the fire house." Boulder said I opened my optics and saw Heatwave picked me up and they ran to the firehouse taking the fastest routes. "Hang on Blades don't loose to much energon." Heatwave said. "I-I can't." I stuttered and I saw we were in the firehouse. "Call Ratchet!" Heatwave yelled and Boulder got right on it. "Boulder to Optimus come in Optimus." Boulder said and I heard the screen flicker on. "What is it rescue bots?" Optimus asked. "Blades has been badly injured we need your medics assistance." Boulder answered. "I'll send him right over." Optimus answered and the screen went black and the bridge came on. I looked to see Ratchet come in and Bumblebee. "Bumblebee." I said with a smile. :.:Hi Blades:.: Bumblebee buzzed and smiled back with a wave but then his wings dropped. :.:you okay:.: bee asked and I nodded and turned to Heatwave. "I-I'm tired." I said and yawned. "Go ahead and recharge Blades this is gonna hurt a bit." Ratchet said and i nodded and let sleep consume me.