Feelings Revealed(Smut/Yaoi)

Heatwaves p.o.v

When Ratchet had finished he put Blades in out med bay I sighed. "He'll be fine just rest." Ratchet said and I nodded and Bumblebee came up to me he smiled or at least I think so but I'm pretty sure it was a smile. :.:When Blades wakes up....just be easy:.: Bumblebee said with a smirk and I knew that he knew. "Will do Bee." I said and he hugged me I didn't for a minute but I patted him. "Nice to see someone else the same age as Blades." I chuckled and he buzzed and let go. "Come on Bumblebee....Optimus will be worried." Ratchet said from the bridge and Bumblebee went to Ratchet and he smiled but Ratchet didn't and Bumblebee walked threw. "By!" Boulder yelled and I shook my head. But Ratchet waved and went threw and the bridge powered down. "I'm going to check on Blades." I said and walked to the med bay and smiled. "Hey Blades." I said and he smiled, he was currently sitting on the berth. "You okay?" I asked and he nodded. "I just can't stand."he said and I walked over he stood up and started to fall.

Blade's p.o.v

I stood up but started falling forwards but Heatwave caught me. "T-Thanks." I said feeling my cheeks heat up. "No problem." Heatwave smirked. "Woah." Heatwave said as my ped accidentally moved Heatwaves when I was trying to walk and he went off balance and he fell on top of me but caught my head so it wouldn't hit the ground. "Ow." I murmured. "S-sorry." He said and looked at me and I pretended to look at where my wound was but look further to see his crotch playing was directly on mine and I put my gaze back on him. Then I heard the door open and I looked and so did Heatwave and it revealed Salvage. "Uh bad time?" Salvage said and started to shut the door. "No wait."Heatwave said and climbed off me and he grabbed Salvage and shut the door. "It's not what your thinking." Heatwave said with a glare. "Blades ped accidentally moved mine to where I was off balance and I landed on him but made sure his helm wouldn't hit the ground." Heatwave explained. "Oh...sorry to think that...you know." Salvage said rubbing the back of his head. "It's fine just...don't tell anyone about this." Heatwave said and Salvage nodded walking out and shutting the door. I looked at Heatwave who came closer to me and he looked at me and smiled but I couldn't believe what he did next.

Heatwaves p.o.v

I looked down at Blades and thought about him under me and I smiled and he looked at me with a cute face and I climbed back on him. "H-Heatwave?" Blades asked. And I leaned in and kissed him at first he was stunned but then I felt as he kissed back so I deepened it and he put his arms around my neck and I leaned down on him more I felt out crotch plates grind on each other when I did Blades moaned into the kiss. I smiled and we pulled back for air "wow." Blades said, I smiled at him. "So...would you mind if I did this?" I asked and I kissed him again and he went with it and when I put my hand to his crotch plate I rubbed on it and he would moan and whimper into the kiss so I opened my panel and he let go of the kiss and he looked down "your bigger than I ever would have thought." Blades smiled under me and I smiled back. "That's what your gonna think when this thing is inside you." I growled and he smiled again. "So how about let's see yours babe." I said huskily and he obeyed retracting his panel and I smirked. "Not bad yourself babe." I smirked and Blades blushed beneath my hold. "Damn your cute when you do that." I whispered and he groaned when I started to play with his port. "Okay im your boss still so you obey what I say." Blades only nodded in response closing his optics. "Good." I smirked and entered one finger. "So Blades....are you a virgin?" I asked and he opened his optics he looked to the side and back to me and he nodded. "Oh."
I said and looked at him. "Do you want me to go slow at first then?" I asked and he nodded which made me smile. "Slow at first is always how I start out anyway." I said and he groaned as
I entered two digits. "Alright time to bring in the family gules." I said and Blades looked at what I was doing and I put the tip to his port. "Are you ready Blades?" I asked and he looked to me and nodded. "Hang on." I said and got up he whimpered and I smirked and went to the door and locked it and turned around and walked back. "Let's get comfortable." I said and Blades nodded. "Oh right can't walk." I said and he smiled nervously. I picked him up and put him on the berth and I put his legs on my shoulders and snaked my arms to his sides behind his legs. "Ready?" I asked and Blades nodded and I put the tip in and put my spike in slowly he started to whine and I slowed down a bit. "I'm not gonna hurt you Blades." I said to soothe him down. I finally got all the way in him and waited a bit and pushed his legs up a bit higher. "Ready for me to go now?" I asked and he nodded and started to moan uncontrollably. "H-Heatwave f....faster!" Blades whimpered and moaned. I smirked and went faster and got a lot better entrance when I had his legs on my shoulders. "FASTER!" Blades yelled as he moaned loudly I growled when I went faster. It's a good thing the med bay's walls are sound proof. "I'm gonna frag you so hard that you won't ever be able to walk." I growled and Blades moaned. I felt as overload came to me. I groaned when it hit me and it went all inside Blades and I felt him overload on my spike which made me groan even louder. "Dang Blades your so fragging hot!" I growled and sat him up and I leaned against the wall behind me and Blades went down all the way on my spike and he threw his head back and I liked the way he moaned. "Come on ride me like I'm your god damn horse." I growled and Blades rocked back and fourth and is started to move my hips up and down and Blades was writhing with moans of complete pleasure. "Damn your so amazing." Blades cursed and I smiled at that. "Come on Blades French kiss me." I said and Blades went in for it and I gave him the kiss he deserved and our glossia's played together. "Be the slut you are Blades." I whispered and went back to kissing him and he started to rock faster and I lay him on the berth but we never left the kiss and I pounded into him and felt my overload about to bust. I felt Blades overload on my spike again which made me go harder and faster and Blades was about to pass out due to all the heat he was taking in and I loved it so when I knew one more thrust would make me overload I stopped and gave the hardest thrust I could give with all my might and Blades let go of the kiss and yelled "HEATWAVE!" making his head fly back and I lay my head down and felt his spark beating rapidly. "Ohhh Heatwave....that was amazing." Blades said and I kissed him and he answered with a kiss back. "Frag I love you, you fragging slutty bot." I said and took my spike out and Blades whimpered.

Blades p.o.v

I felt him slide out and I whimpered he smirked and he stood up on the berth and I did too then I pushed him against the wall and got on my knees. "Nice a blow job." Heatwave then moved his arms putting a servo on the back of my helm then he turned us around to where I was against the wall and he had both servos on the wall and he started to move in and out and I hummed to make Heatwave overload in my mouth and that's exactly what happened. "Aww Blades." Heatwave groaned. He then pushed me down on the berth and kissed me one last time and let go with a smile and put his panel back over his spike and I did the same. "Love you." He whispered and pulled me in close and I snuggled closer. "I love you too." I said and fell asleep and he had wrapped his arms around my body.