Figures

Blades p.o.v

     I shifted in me and Heatwaves berth but no one but me was there. I opened my optics and scanned the room. No one. I stretched and sat up. "Heatwave?" I asked then got up and walked outside. No one.

     "Hey Blades!" I jumped and yelled then looked down to see Cody. "Oops, sorry Blades. Didn't mean to scare you." Cody shrugged and I smiled.

     "You're fine, just gave me a jump." Cody smiled and gave me a high five. "Where did the others go?" Cody looked at me and then pointed to the garage.

     "They had a call, Danny went with-" Cody was cut off when Blurr busted into the room.

     "Hey Blades!" Blurr smiled then the team rolled in. "Hey guys!" Blurr yelled. "Bout time you got back, I was getting bored. Well, until Blades showed up. Which was ya know five klicks ago." Blurr rambled.

     "Ya sorry, we were gonna tell ya but ya were sleeping. So, we didn't bother you. Cody was here to tell you." Heatwave rubbed the back of his helm after they all transformed. I smiled.

     "I don't mind. I needed some recharge like that anyway." Chase nodded to me. "Well, Bumblebee called last night and said he was going to come over." Heatwave nodded as he went to the other room for the call.

     "Well, what do you guys wanna do to pass time?" Chase asked and Boulder looked at me and smiled.

     "I suppose we could check on the sparkling real quick before Bumblebee arrives." Boulder suggested, Chase nodded with a small smirk.

     "Ok." I shrugged.

     "I'm coming with!" Blurr yelped and ran up the med bay that Boulder suggested they all called it. I smiled and sat down as Boulder did a quick check up, "everything seems to be okay." He smiled warmly. "Great," I stood and was able to be released. "Hey Blades," I looked to see Bumblebee. I smiled and hugged him. "Bumblebee!" He laughed. "Hey there buddy," he hugged back. I let go and he looked at me funny, "are you okay?" I nod vigorously and tap the tip of my finger tips together. "W-why wouldn't I be?" He smiled, "I don't know. Just checking on you. Don't get so flustered Blades." I laugh, "good one. Ya got me." Bumblebee looks over to Cody watching TV and gestures to it, "may I?" I shrug, "of course." He smiles and turns to go watch TV with Cody.

I walk down the halls of base on my way to my berth room. Night had fallen upon Griffin Rock.
    I bump into Heatwave on accident. "Hey, haven't seen you for a while." He grabs me by surprise and kisses me. The wall being my back support. One servo on my waist, the other on the wall. My arms wrapped around his neck cables. He pulled away and our helms were touching as our breath mixed between our chassis. "How are you feeling? Any pain? Does the sparkling start moving yet? Are you craving?" I smile as be keeps blabbing until I put a servo on his chassis, "Heatwave, I'm fine. Nothing is wrong. I feel just fine. I feel the sparkling is doing okay also." He lets out another chaste breathe. "Thank Primus." I look at him once more, "don't worry so much love." He sighs and looks down, "I can't help but worry. I'm sorry." I shake my helm with a big smile, "it's okay. I understand that it's scary. I'm scared something is going to go wrong." Heatwave nods, "if anything does I am here." I hug him and he returned it. "I'm getting mixed feelings and I believe I'm horny. Sorry." Heatwave chuckles. "Let's go to our berth room. I won't do anything but snuggle you because I'm afraid it will hurt our sparkling." He leads me into the berthroom and I shove him on the berth.

   Heatwaves p.o.v

     "Holy Cybertron." Blades on top of me makes me smirk. "Alright, as much as I like to see you as bold and rough as you are right now. I think we shouldn't do this." Blades only put his lips on mine. He started to grind his pelvic plating onto mine. I groaned and started to get hard. I had to stop him as much as I wanted to slam into his...stop. I pushed him back, "alright babe. Sleep." I flipped us and made sure he was comfortable before I got up. He instantly fell asleep without another word. I chuckled and went out of the berth room. I closed the door and turned around to come face to face with Bumblebee, "gah!" He smiles and I smile also.
     "Sorry, you surprised me." His smile widens, "so, Blades is sparked and you are the sire?" I went optics wide, "who told-." He stopped me with a servo. "I figured it out myself. I've noticed how different the air is surrounding the base and you two. Blades has gained weight, not being mean but he's suppose to of course. Blades wouldn't just let that happen." I nod. "I hope you know that we were going to tell you." Bumblebee nods. "Of course." He goes away to his quarters to get some rest.

     "Hey Boulder." He turns to look at me, his eyes full of light at the dead of night. "Yeah?" I smile slightly, "How is Blades doing?" He shows me the most recent scan with joy. "It's going great. No malfunctions nor snapped wires so far." I raise a brow, "so far?" Boulder chuckles slightly, "sometimes when the sparkling gets to the moving around stage, it can snap a wire. It's completely harmless but will cause pain to the carrier. It happens to every carrier." I groan, "Blades will cry." Boulder full on laughs this time, "who wouldn't." I chuckle, "Chase wouldn't. He's probably talk about the many different codes to use so it doesn't happen without someone knowing at that moment." We laugh together. "Get some rest Heatwave, Blades is gonna need you rested for all that's to come." I nod, "goodnight Boulder." "Goodnight Heatwave."