Time Comes

Heatwaves p.o.v

"Blades?" I asked walking around base looking for my mate. "I'm in here." I heard him say and I walked the direction of the voice that I heard. "Blades?!" I went optics wide as I ran up to him. "Are you ok?" I asked he nodded with a smile. He was laying on our berth in our berth room but I could see the heat coming off of him. "It's just a faze." He mumbled getting into a comfortable position and I heard his systems shut down for recharge. "Good night Blades." I whispered and kissed his forehead before walking out and shutting the door. "Softy." Blur said with crossed arms and a smirk. "Shut up." I growled. "Ok." He shrugged and laughed as he walked away. "Hey Heatwave have you seen Blades?" I looked down and saw Dani worried. "Uhhhhh...." I said and got nervous what was I suppose to say? "Hey Boulder!" I yelled and Dani raised an eyebrow. "Ya?" He asked walking over and when he saw Dani he smiled. "Oh hey there Dani!" He said and Dani waved but then turned back to me. "So where is Blades?" She asked again and I saw her bandages. "You better just tell her Heatwave." Boulder said putting a servo on my shoulder plating. I nodded. "He is laying in our room because-." "Your guys' room?!" She asked her mouth hanging open but soon turned into a giant smile. "Awww!" She squealed. "Ya he is sparked." I said and she stopped and looked at me with a confused look. "He's expecting." Boulder fixed and she squealed louder and I sorta jumped. "Wow!" She yelled. "Blades really did get his wish huh?" She said with a smile. "Wish?" I asked getting interested. "He's always like you Heatwave." She said with a smile. "Really?" I asked again smiling which is rare. "Yes." Dani said and patted my ped. "So what are we gonna tell the others....now Blades can't go on rescue missions." She said. "You can ride with Blur or Salvage and I'm sure they would lend a hand." I suggested and Boulder nodded. "Good deal." Dani said and squealed. "But we better tell the others Heatwave." Boulder said and I nodded. "Dani will you go and get them?" I asked and she nodded and ran to the elevator and it took her up. "What if Chief kicks us out because of this?" I asked getting worried again. "It'll be fine Heatwave." A voice said behind me and I turned around and saw Blades who was smiling and Chase who was nodding in agreement. "You ok with this?" Asked and he nodded he walked over with Chase.

Blur's p.o.v

"HEY!" I yelled and slid into the main room with Salvage coming with slowly. "Guess what?!" I yelled and Heatwave face palmed. "What,Blur?" He asked and I smiled. "Hi!" I yelled and laughed. "You are annoying." He said and I saw the humans coming from the elevator and I smiled. "Hi!" I yelled and Cody laughed. "Nice your still using it!" He smiled. "Yep." I said and we fist bumped. "So what did you want to tell us?" Kade grumbled crossing his arms and I smiled at Heatwave who glared. "I wanted to tell you something." He said and bent down on one knee to get a clear look at them all and Blades walked over to Dani and also got on one knee while draping one of his arms over the other. "Blades and I are together." He said starting out easy. "What?!" Kade yelled shocked and the rest of them smiled. "Congratulations." They said and Kade fell backwards but Graham picked him back up. "Yep Congratulations." He smiled. "But, that's not all." Heatwave said and they raised and eyebrow. "What else?" Chief asked and Blades shifted a bit. "He's expecting." Heatwave said and they all gasped and Blades looked at them then Heatwave and Chief stepped forward which made both of them look back to them. "Congrats Heatwave." Chief said and smiled. "Thank you chief." He said smiling and standing up and Blades did too shifting on his foot.  "Do you know the gender?" Graham asked excited. "No not yet." Boulder said smiling. "Wow." Kade said. "Noble." Cody smiled. "I'm happy for you congrats." Cody said. "How long?" Graham asked again. "A month." Boulder answered. "And a bots time is shorter so Blades has 6 months longer." Boulder explained and everybody smiled. Blades walked to the bathroom and shut the door and that's when Heatwave went into worried mode.

Heatwaves p.o.v

"I don't know what to do?" I whispered holding my head and dropping to one knee. "I don't know if I'm gonna be a good dad what if I'm terrible." He said again and Chief chuckled. "Don't worry Heatwave I have had many traumas myself." Chief smiled and Heatwave took a deep breath and let it out with a nod. "Good now keep it together you'll be just fine I promise." Chief said and walked over to Chase "time for patrol partner." He said and Chase nodded transforming and opening his door. "We'll be back shortly." Chief said and hopped in driving off and the garage door shutting behind them. "Now we have to get threw telling Team Prime cause Ratchet should know by the third month at least because I'm not that experienced." Boulder said and Salvage nodded in agreement. "Sounds good we'll tell him them a week from now." Heatwave said and walked to the couch.