Big News

Blades p.o.v

I woke up and saw that Heatwave was still asleep I felt sick and got up and ran to the wash racks and threw up I groaned and slouched. "B-Blades?" I heard someone ask I looked up to see Boulder. "Boulder I don't..-." I was saying but I needed to purge my tanks again. "Blades buddy you don't look so good. Come with me I will check you." Boulder said and i nodded. We went into Boulder's medical area is what he liked to call it and he scanned me. "Uhhh...what did you and Heatwave do last night?" Boulder asked giving me a sly smile. "Um uh...we uh..-"I was answering but Boulder cut in. "You can tell me Blades remember I'm your doctor here." I looked at him and sighed. "We interfaced...and yes we....plugged." I said looking down with a blush and Boulder chuckled. "That's why." He said and I looked at him giving a confused look. "Blades...yer sparked." Boulder said and I went optics wide. "But what will Heatwave think...he doesn't like Kade so how could he possibly like a sparkling?" I asked and Boulder put a reassuring hand on my shoulder. "Listen Blades...Heatwave will care he might be a tough guy on the outside but he will always have a soft spot for you and your sparkling." Boulder stated and smiled warmly. He patted my knee and rubbed my back to get me to calm down and stop panicking. "BOULDER!" Heatwave yelled I looked to see he was growling and had his fist's up in a ball. "No no Heatwave Boulder here was just calming m-." I was saying but Heatwave pounced on Boulder "heatwave please stop ." I said and Heatwave looked at me. "What?" He asked. "Boulder was calming me down from the big news I just received." I said and Heatwave got off of Boulder and helped him up. "Sorry Boulder I just got over protective." Heatwave nervously said and Boulder smiled. "Well now your gonna be even more protective because well Blades has some news." Boulder said and smiled. "Heatwave I....I'm spa-sparked." I said and Heatwave froze. "I understand if you're upset with me I'm s-." I was again cut off when Heatwave pulled me into a kiss. I felt him let go so I did too. "Blades I'm not upset...this is great news but for now can we keep it secret till later?" Heatwave said and I nodded. "Boulder can you keep this a secret?" Heatwave asked Boulder nodded. "Oh ya and I understand if you have to touch Blades...he has to be healthy and the sparkling." Heatwave said and Boulder nodded with a chuckle. "Can we tell Chase,Salvage, and Blur since the rest of the rescue bots know?" I asked and Heatwave nodded. "Sounds good with me but not Optimus and all them yet". Heatwave said and I nodded.

Heatwave's p.o.v

I have always wanted a family and what better family is there than me and Blades along with a soon to be sparkling? I grabbed Chase and took him to Boulder's little area he has set up and stopped. "Heatwave what was the meaning of you pulling me in here?" Chase asked and I rolled my optics. "Well uh me and Blades kinda wanted to tell you something." I said and Blades gestured for me to tell him. "Uh Blades is uh spark-sparked." I said and Chase looked at me optics wide and then to Blades. "Can I be the uncle and Boulder?!" Chase asked with excitement. "Sure." Blades said with a smile and I smiled too. "Who all have you told?" Chase asked. "Just you and Boulder." I answered and he smiled. "We need to tell Salvage and Blur." Blades said and I nodded. "I'll call them here." Boulder said and walked to the ground bridge. :,:Hey Boulder:,: Salvage's voice came threw. "Hey there buddy...can you and Blur bridge here we have some big news to tell you and Blur." Boulder answered. :,;Of course:,: Was Salvage's reply before the bridge glowed green and blue. "So what's the big news?!" Blur asked running threw and sliding to a stop. "Something." I grumbled and he glared. "Nah." He said. Then Salvage came threw and the bridge closed. "So...what's the news?" He asked with a big smile. "Uh." I started and Blades let me tell them. "Blades uh he is sparked." I said and Blur stopped running around and looked at me optics wide as possible and Salvage smiled bigger. "That's amazing!" Salvage said hugging me. "Too tight." I vented out and he let go. "Congratulations!" Salvage said. "Thanks." I said and I looked at Blur who was still frozen in place and Blades got up and waved his hand in front of him. "Ah!" Blur yelled and Blades jumped back. "No way your sparked?!" Blur yelled and I walked over and put my hand over his mouth. "Shut up Blur only the Rescue Bots know which is everyone in this room." I scolded.

Blur's p.o.v

I slowly moved Heatwave's hand from my mouth. "Congrats." I said and he smirked then I walked to Blades and put both my servos on his shoulder plates. "Pleasssssseee let me be an uncle!!" I whined and he smiled. "Well duh you all are...except Heatwave of course." Blades said and I smiled "yesss!" I said and Blades smiled again. I heard a growl and looked at Heatwave who was watching my every move. "Calm down big guy." I said and he glared. "Blur I would remove your hands now. Heatwave will be over protective of Blades since he is his mate and what makes him even more protective of him is that Blades is sparked." Salvage said I smiled nervously with a laugh and took my servos off of Blades who only looked at me with a sigh. "You know you can calm down Heatwave." Blades said but Heatwave watched me more and I backed up and hid behind Salvage. "Sorry Blur but...I can't control myself there." Heatwave said and I smiled and fell backwards. "I'm tired." Blades said and I jumped up. "How about you sleep on the couch...that way if you need anything you can just say something instead of having to make many trips and plus the wash racks are closer." Boulder said and Blades nodded and I watched as Boulder led him in there. "How come he can touch Blades?" I asked. "Boulder is Blades's doctor,Blur." Salvage said and chuckled. "I don't know if I can be a good father." Heatwave said and sat down on the berth Blades was on. "Why don't you think you can be a good father?" I asked and he sighed. "I don't know if I am ready what if I fail what if Blades is hurt and he looses the sparkling he would hate me forever." Heatwave said starting to panic. "That wouldn't happen with you being the dad Heatwave." I said. "Really?" He asked and I smiled and nodded. "Really." I answered. "HEATWAVE!" Boulder yelled and Heatwave jumped up and I ran in with Heatwave and everyone else. "What?!" Heatwave yelled looking at Boulder like he was about to have a spark attack. "Blades needs you he's in the wash racks he says it urgent." Boulder said and Heatwave nodded and walked to the door and went in we all looked to the door. "I wonder what's going on?" I asked.

Heatwaves p.o.v

I looked in and saw Blades he was leaned over the toilet and trying hard not to cry. "Blades? What's wrong?" I asked. "I-I'm afraid I don't w-want you to-to be up-set about the sparkling." Blades cried out. "Oh Blades you know I wouldn't be upset about our sparkling. What makes you think that?" I asked. "You never are nice to Cody and Frankie and there children and I don't think you really like kids." Blades cried more I sighed. "Listen Blades I only be rough on the outside because I'm your leader I have to be tough, that doesn't mean I wouldn't accept this sparkling Blades I will love this sparkling heck I already do and of course I love you Blades." I said and Blades looked at me and smiled with a nod I smiled back and put my arm around his waist and pulled him close giving him a kiss and he smiled when we let go. "I love you Heatwave." He said and I smiled. "I love you too Blades." I said. "Now let's get out before the others get impatient." Blades laughed a little at that. I opened the door and Blades walked out first and sat on the couch. "What was wrong?" Boulder asked. "Hormones." I answered and he made and 'O' with his mouth and walked away as did the rest of them. Blades turned on the T.V. watching cupcake something.