Chapter 2. Meeting a Sweet Stranger

Shanaya's POV

We drove towards the definite spot where all other friends were to meet. We had decided to gather at a cafe so as to stuff our stomachs for our journey. We reached the spot and Rehaan parked the car. He informed us that some of his friends have already reached and the rest might be reaching anytime. Kriti and me went in to make our ways towards the table where some of our friends were already seated. We greeted each other with "Hey's" and "Hello's" and some formal talking and took our seats.

I nudged Kriti making her give a surprised look. "What??" She asked me after excusing herself from the formal talk she was making with her friends.

"You don't care about me, do you?" I pouted.

"Of course sweetie.. tell me what do you want?" She said faking a smile.

"Perfect! Then note down my demands - one red velvet cheesecake, a Lamborghini, then a trip to Paris and the hottest Prince Charming!!" I said with an excitement.

She acted like she was noting down the things. "That's it Princess??" She asked again faking a smile.

"Yeah enough for now. Won't like to trouble you more..." I said playfully.

"Really? Since when did you start caring about me?" She asked raising her eyebrows. "Since the day I met you babes" I winked at her. I like to tease her by using 's' with babe, I know that irritates her!

"So what was it you were poking me??" She asked suddenly remembering about it. "Nothing I was feeling hungry...I mean I AM hungry. Can we order something?"

"Hey guys!!"
We were interrupted by Rehaan. He was standing in front of our table with some of his friends. I looked up at him "We were waiting for you since long. I'm so hungry!" I said making a puppy little face.

"I'm so sorry. Let me introduce you all to my friends." He said turning towards his friends. "He is Sam, Aayan, Rahil, and he is Karan."

I looked at everyone while Rehaan announced their names and my eyes paused at the sight of the last person he announced...Karan. He was the ultimate definition of hotness!!

It was Kriti's turn to nudge me now.. maybe she caught me staring at the hot creature standing right in front of me. I was blushing at the thought and didn't dare look at her.

After the introduction, Rehaan took his seat beside Kriti and so did others. I was busy going through the menu while someone occupied the empty seat on my side. I didn't look up to see who it was as I was starving with hunger and needed to order something urgently now.

We placed our orders and I was busy fidgeting with my cell phone thinking how long it's taking for my food to be prepared. I should have ordered Maggi, I thought.

"So what do you do??" A gentle smoky voice I heard which interrupted me from my thoughts.
I looked up towards my side to see who it belonged to. Karan!! He had the most attractive eyes with bluish gray hue... He was hot, suave and exceptionally handsome hunk! His gentle voice and kind looks could play miracles... He had a sharp jaw line and one of those cool dude looks.. He was just so charming!

"Like what you see?" He smirked. Oh God! Did he catch me staring him?

"Of course you stupid!" My idiotic mind said.

"Ugh..! Currently am working in IBA as a senior interior designer." I said smiling feeling proud of myself as I was able to recollect what he asked me few seconds ago... even after being so fascinated by his looks. So what? Can you blame me?

"Interior designer huh? That's cool!" He said with a wide smile on his face. Wasn't his looks enough to drive someone crazy that he also got the most captivating smile!! He must be surely having a great fan following on social media!

I was distracted by the waiter who came at our table. There came my pasta which I ordered... I was so relieved on its sight. I ate it up all filling my hungry stomach as fast as I could.

Every body finished up their dishes in sometime and we all headed back towards the parking lot to get into the cars. I was just going to get into Rehaan's car when I stopped myself at the sight of that dashing car just besides Rehaan's car was parked. It was an openable roofed car. Woww!! I want to experience that beauty.

I went to Rehaan to talk "Whose car is this?? I want to go in this one. Plz ask your friend whoever's car it is to let us go in this car." I said in the most kiddish way I was so desperate to get into that car.

He started "Bu...."

"Please please please....." I pleaded without letting him complete his sentence.

"It's okay buddy... Let her come with me" I heard the familiar voice and looked behind to see Karan standing there near the car. Oh so it's his. He is really a cool dude. I went to him and asked "Can Kriti also accompany us?? And Rehaan too??" I asked sheepishly. Ofcourse what would I do without her..

He is the most hottest creature. What else do you need?" Again my stupid conscience spoke.

"It's okay you all carry on with Karan... I and Sam will drive Rehaan's car." One of their friends said I don't remember his name maybe he was Rahil.
But I was happy at the thought of travelling in this awesomeness...I quickly grabbed the front seat in my excitement.

We all left the place and started towards our destination. Kriti and Rehaan were sitting in the back seat and I soon realised how kiddish I was and giggled on the thought silently. I turned on the music player..

Waoo!! This was perfect. A ride to my best friend's wedding destination in an open car with cool breeze and perfect music...ofcourse the sweet stranger on the driving seat was like a cherry on the cupcake!! I and Kriti danced on the music while Rehaan and Karan just kept laughing... I always enjoy with Kriti she is not only my best friend but also my partner in crime..:p