Chapter 5. We jumped off the railing, our hands still locked with each other's..

Karan's POV

A ring on my cell phone woke me up from my cozy sleep. My eyes could barely open while I searched for my cell phone on the bedside table. I answered the call without reading the name of the caller. "Hello..." I said in my sleepy voice.

"Hello son, did you reach Goa?" said a gruffy voice from the opposite side of the call.

"Da...Dadd?" I asked realizing it was my dad on the call. "Yeah dad. We reached here yesterday itself."

"Hope you had a safe and a happy journey." Dad said in a mocking tone.

"Yeah dad...the journey was beautiful." I answered him thinking about beautiful Shanaya and caught myself blushing on her thoughts.

"Are you sure you are talking about the journey?" Again my dad in his mocking tone.

"Dad!!" I said as if clarifying his doubts. I and dad were always this way. He was more of a friend to me than a typical boring father. I loved him in every way.

"Hahahh... Okay! Coming to the point, I need help from you Karan. I'm sorry I have to disturb you during your trip but it's really urgent."

"Dad... It's alright. Tell me what I can do?" I asked wondering as to what he will ask me to do now. I hope he don't have to call me back!

"Do you remember about this client.................? So can you please help me here?" Dad explained and having no other choice I had to work for this client now. He wanted his hotel plan to be ready by tomorrow itself.

"Hey bro! Come on get your lazy bums out of that bed and get ready. We are leaving in ten." Rehaan came in and spanked my ass asking me to get up. Maniac!

"Dude where are we heading now? And anyways I can't come...you guys carry on." I said sitting up in the bed and stretching my body.

"And may I ask why the hell you aren't joining us?" He howled.

"I got a call from my dad. I got to do some work and it's really urgent. You guys please carry on." I answered him still feeling drowsy.

He didn't say a word just made his signature innocent puppy face. I wonder whether his this face worked with Kriti or not because he really looked full of innocence though he isn't at all. Okay that moron is sometimes very simple and innocent and that's what makes him a dashing creature.

"Please just excuse me for today. I promise I'll be there everywhere from tomorrow." I assured him.

"Alright then... Make sure you finish up your fucking work tonight itself!" He said and left the room.

*****

I was sitting in the deck and working on my laptop. This place was very energizing and refreshing. It was an open-roofed deck and had a beautiful landscape and sit out. It's on the first floor, the same floor of my room too. As we enter the first floor, there is this huge open deck in the front and two rooms on the either side. First floor got four rooms and I and Rehaan occupied the two rooms on the right side from the staircase and the deck. The other two rooms were on the left and I guess they are occupied by Kriti and Shanaya. I'm sure she wouldn't have let anyone else had the room beside the bride's room.

"Hey." I heard a cute low voice and turned back to see who it was. And there she was...my cute-heart, Shanaya! She would live hundred years I thought.

"Where's everyone?" She asked distracting me from my thoughts. She looked so cute and sexy simultaneously. She must have just woke up.. Her hair was messy but messy looked sexier on her. She is a beauty even in her drowsiness.