Chapter 14. "Love you too, my cartoon"

Karan's POV

I was still in my sleep when she sat near me on the bed and woke me up with her sweetest voice.

"It's almost noon Karan. I made you coffee. Have it before it cools down." She spoke very gently as she knew I was still deep in my sleep.

"Please baby, it's Sunday." I pleaded and turned around to sleep again.

"Don't complain if you miss your breakfast then." Just as she said this, I realised that our room was filled with a sweet aroma. It was then I slowly twitched and just opened my left eye to have a look.

My eyesight rose to look at Shanaya. She pointed her finger towards the bedside table as I looked at her. God! My sweet girl had prepared all my favourite things. I quickly got up on my bed and grabbed her in my arms and pulled her down on my lap.

"Shanaya, you're the sweetest person on this whole planet." I said as I pulled her closer and planted kisses on her pretty face.

"I know" she smiled.

"Love you princess" I whispered in her ears.

"Love you too, my cartoon" she whispered back as she pulled my cheeks.

"I didn't know you're such a foodie, that I'm showered with so much love today."

"Hey princess, you think it's because of this breakfast?"

"Ofcourse!" She immediately replied.

"Remember this one thing, nothing matters more than you, I love how caring you are and how much efforts you put for me. It's amazing to see us this way." She blushed at my words.

Suddenly, I heard some girls giggling around. I wondered who could possibly be there in my garden. I quickly got out of my bed and walked towards the balcony. I saw Kriti and some of her friends standing and giggling there at the gazebo.

Kriti was wearing a gorgeous long flowing crimson tiered gown in net that flared out around her waist so beautifully like a blooming flower. She looked absolutely stunning in that designer piece. Rest of her friends were wearing champagne gowns made up of beautiful lacey fabric. But why were they all dressed up?

"Kriti! Where's your tiara? I searched it everywhere but couldn't find it. How could you be so irresponsible" Shanaya came gliding gracefully into the gazebo looking really upset with Kriti.

Gosh! I had never seen such a splendiferously stunning sight. She looked like an angel in that ravishing ombre gown with a very long bouffant styled skirt that spread on the floor beyond her. It had a single strap embellished corset which fitted her form to accentuate her waist line, below which there were beautiful frilly layers that flowed down in elegance. The dress started up from the corset in champagne shade and grew a shade darker in beigish pinkish tone with each layer of ruffles. The end shade was more like the colour of her cheeks when she blushes when I call her with cute names. Let's name it as blush pink. Shanaya looked angelic in that luxurious piece that cascaded like a royal umbrella around her. She had a beautiful tiara embellished with white pearls and gorgeous pastel flowers around her head. She was blooming with grace.

In that moment, looking at her Cinderella-ettique look, my lips murmured: Queen of my heart! I wish I had a magic wand to swirl around and enchant "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo" to present a magnificent pumpkin carriage and ride her away with me.

"Who told you I lost it? It's in the right drawer of my closet." Kriti exclaimed.

Realisation hit me when I saw Shanaya rolling her eyes at Kriti. If Shanaya is downstairs at the gazebo, then who got me breakfast in the room?