Chapter 8. Discovering his Angel

Karan's POV

Her eyelids were closed to each other flaunting her thick and beautiful eyelashes and her soft pink lips pressed against each other. Her smooth hair drooled over her pretty face. She was sitting on the sand facing the waves, with one leg folded and another folded up close to her breasts with her face resting upon the knee. She looked very calm and cool. I stood there silently watching her. There's something in her which attracts me every time I see her...like I never want to go away from her. Her presence simply soothes my mind. She remained there without moving... deep into her thoughts. She was wearing denim shorts and a loose floral cardigan over a delicate looking white lacy crop top. She didn't mind the sand sticking to her bare legs. She just sat there quietly until her expressions changed suddenly and a tear rolled down her cheek and her eyes opened up.

My princess had tears in her eyes. She should always be smiling and cheerful. I want to hug her and tell her that everything will be okay and that I'll always be there by her side. Maybe she don't need me but I can't leave her alone especially when she seems so disturbed.

She didn't know I was there watching her since past ten minutes probably. I wanted to calm her but how? Should I go and talk or should I go away. No I can't just walk away...I must talk to her...but what...

"Admiring nature?" I asked while walking to her from behind.

"Admiring memories." She said while secretly wiping away her tear but I could see that. I could feel the pain in her voice. Sure something wrong had happened to her in the past which keeps on affecting her. I wish I could cure everything and bring back her happiness.

"Ahaan...then let's create some more memories, which can be later admired as well; what say?" I asked with the intention of diverting her mind.

"How?" She asked with a question mark on her face.

"Mmmm... by having your photoshoot." I winked.

"Sounds interesting." she exclaimed. Within a moment, a cheerful smile formed back on her beautiful face. And I couldn't be happier to see her smiling again.

"Let's not waste time then." I grinned grabbing my camera.

Shanaya tried different poses. She could easily get along with any pose. She didn't need to put any amount of extra effort to look pleasing. Perfection came to her naturally. She looked sexily hot and cute, both at the same time. I never understood how she got along so well. She was glamorous in her own damn way.

I captured her in my camera in many different poses and actions. I clicked many random ones when she wasn't aware. I loved all the clicks but my favourite picture happened to be the one in which she walked into the tiny waves with her footprints left behind in the sand and her beautiful shadow formed in the water. Her shadow swayed with the moving waves. It was a perfect picture.

I actually loved all her pictures. One more I loved much in which she lied there in the sand with her feet facing towards the sea and one knee folded up pointing towards the sky while the other one rested calmly on the white sand. Her head tilted a bit towards her right. And two wings drawn, each on her either side in the sand; and a ring above her head, making her look like an angel. Angel. Yes definitely she was an angel to me. She was the only one who taught me how love feels like. It had only been few days since I met her and I was already crazy about her. And I'm not going to let her go away from my life. Never!! She isn't my obstinacy; she is my sweet girl whom I want to cure from everything she suffers and gift her all the happiness.

He loved her;
But the dark side of her.
Any girl could play innocent;
but her demons are what drove him wild,
her secrets, her pain, her darkness,
that's what made him love her more.
Much more.

******

Hello munchkins♥
I hope you are liking the story.

Please please please share your thoughts.

LOVE! COMMENT! VOTE! SHARE!