Date

Imagine begging the Joker to go on a date and he agrees.

"Pretty, pretty please?" You asked him. Your lip was out and you gave him puppy dog eyes. Your hands were clasped together.

He was stretched on the large brown leather couch, watching the news. Of course they were reporting on the clown prince of crime and his latest catastrophe in Gotham.

He was wearing a white button up with the usual few buttons undone. He wore black pants with suspenders and no shoes but purple ankle socks that both said "Bad" across the toes. He was looking at you with an adoring smirk playing on his ruby lips.

"Well, it depends on what you'd want to do, princess. Because you know I don't want to do something... girly." He said in a matter-of-fact tone. His insane blue eyes shifted from yours and back to the flatscreen when he heard the reporter say "worst crime Gotham has experienced yet".

You huffed and got off your knees and climbed onto the couch. You paused to glance at him before curling up into his side. You felt him stiffen for a moment but then relax into your touch. After about 10 minutes of silence, you came up with an excellent offer that he couldn't refuse.

You pulled away and looked at him expectantly. You waited patiently for him to notice that you were waiting to speak with him.

He eventually noticed you staring at him after you sighed loudly and did other things to let him know you were waiting.

"Yes, doll?" He asked with a new smile plastered onto his face.

"I wanna go on a date, Mr. J." You said confidently.

He groaned and threw his head back. "Princess, why can't you enjoy my presence? Isn't that enough?"

"Well it's just...if you give me what I want, I'll give you something that you want..." you inched closer to him and stroked his jawline with your fingers softly.

This got his attention. He looked into your eyes hungrily. He seemed lost in thought. You got lost in his beautifully insane eyes.

After a few moments, he sucked in a breath and leaned in close to you. Your eyes widened in eager surprise. Your eyes trailed down his chiseled face and to his lips that were slowly approaching your own, and you felt more aware of them as you were preparing for his to brush yours.

Just as his lips began to touch your own, he stopped moving in. He whispered. "And what would you like to do, my wonderful (Y/N)?" He said. He was so close that you could feel his warm breath on your lips, making you shiver.

"I want... to go on a date. A proper date. And then maybe we can come home for some dessert." You whispered. You lightly kissed his lips and you felt him shudder.

He leaned in to the kiss, making it more intense. His hands gripped your hips and he snaked one arm around your waist to pull you closer. You sighed.

He hungrily began kissing down your neck and you shuddered and pushed him off of you, remembering the whole reason you'd began to tempt him. He looked at you with disappointment as he knew what you were going to say.

"Date first. Dessert later." You said with a smirk.

He quickly got up and headed toward the garage with his hands running through his now disheveled hair.

~~

On the drive there, Joker had pulled out an old flip phone and called a fancy, romantic restaurant in the high-end part of Gotham called The Blue Zebra.

Of course you'd laughed at him because he had a flip phone, even with all of the money he has. He'd rolled his baby blue eyes and asked if you wanted reservations or not.