Abused

Imagine being abused/ tortured by Joker after an unsuccessful robbery

You sat quietly in the passenger seat of his "baby" (his Purple Lamborghini) as he seethed in the drivers seat. You were traveling faster than usual; 94mph. You'd always been afraid of traveling over 80 when in a car, but you never said anything to J, in fear of angering him. You glanced at him subtly every once in awhile to see his facial expression, which was not good. It was contorted into an ominous expression, with his eyebrows set low over his raging eyes and his nostrils flared in silent anger. His mouth was open slightly, and he was breathing heavily.

You knew he was upset at you, but for what, you weren't sure. This was the first time you'd come with him on one of his "money runs", and you'd done everything you were told to do. But, the whole plan ended up failing, with police on your tails. Your job was to hold the hostages, after distracting the attendants behind the counter with a skimpy, revealing outfit (they were both male). And you'd distracted them and proceeded to hold them at gunpoint, along with the other people in the bank. You'd done all of that, but someone must've called the police.

Your heart beat faster as you realized that J probably thought it was all your fault. That you weren't properly watching the hostages and one called police without you noticing. It was possible, but very unlikely as you watched them like a hawk, and actually killed two because they did try to call police. You began to get nervous as you neared the warehouse. You'd heard of the awful things he did to people when he was angry with them, and worse to Harley Quinn. You were baffled that she'd actually left him without later being found dead. You now understood why she left; he beat and tortured her all the time. He hadn't abused you much, just every once in awhile. But you knew you wouldn't be able to handle constant abuse. But you could put up with a hit every once in awhile. You could do that for him.

Within minutes, you were pulling into the warehouse garage, and your nervousness grew. You didn't even try to speak with him, at least not yet. He was too angry right now. You usually asked permission from him to do things like leaving, but this time, you decided that even speaking to him would make him want to hit you. So when the car was parked, you immediately unbuckled and stepped out. You shut the door behind you, not even bothering to see his reaction. You then began to walk to the stairs when you heard J slam his car door and you saw his green head quickly walking towards your right side out of the corner of your eye. You contemplated running, but you figured that would just make things worse.

Your thought got cut short by a slam in the face. You felt your head fling left and the rest of your body went with it, causing you to crash to the cold cement floor. You gasped in pain and your hand went to your fragile cheekbone that his fist had just made contact with. You felt your heart break. He was never so degrading as to punch you; it was usually just a slap. But this was just like when you'd been bullied in high school and your bully had beat you on a daily basis.

You heard his slow footsteps coming around to your back. "Since when is it okay to disobey me, hmm?" He said in a controlled anger voice. You felt a tear slip down your cheek and splatter on the cement. "ANSWER ME, BITCH!" He screamed at you. His raging voice echoed off the walls in the roomy garage.

You stumbled over words to answer him. "I-I..." you started, but were cut off by J, mocking your stutter.

" "I-I" speak up!" He yelled. He then rammed his foot into your side, and you groaned in pain. Your hands went to your side that he has just kicked, and you knew there would be a large bruise. You began to get up so you could at least make eye contact, but he pushed you down onto your side and kicked you again just below your chest. You cried out and began to sob as you tried to speak again.

"I don't know, J. P-please, don't hurt me, J." You said through your tears. You were now laying on your right side, facing J, who was looming over you menacingly. You thought that would get to him, and maybe he would have pity or sympathy for you, but you were greeted with a kick to your right eye.