Rescued

Imagine getting into trouble and the Joker comes to your rescue

*warning* some mature content. If this bothers you, I wouldn't suggest reading.

You stepped out of the bar, laughing with your friends after a night of drinking and fun. You had a few drinks, but you were only slightly tipsy, and not drunk. But, you decided not to drive home and instead chose to just walk. You told your friends and waved goodbye as they climbed into a taxi, totally wasted.

You walked off down the street shaking your head in amusement with a chuckle. Your friends had thrown a small celebration for you as you'd gotten a promotion at the news station you worked at. You'd been trying to get this promotion for years, and you were so relieved to have finally gotten it.

You shivered. You didn't bring a sweater before you left; you hadn't thought it would be this cold. But you weren't shivering only because it was unusually breezy, but because something felt... off. You couldn't say you'd ever felt this before.

You glanced behind you and saw three men dressed heavily very far back, near the bar that you'd just left about 3 minutes ago. They were technically following you, but you didn't think they were following you in particular, so you thought nothing of it and kept walking.

After about seven various turns and 20 minutes later, the men you'd seen earlier were still following you. This worried you, as you were alone and nobody in practically the entire city of Gotham was there to save you if something did happen. They'd caught up quite a lot since you first saw them, too. You were convinced that they were following you, and planned on doing something horrible.

Your small apartment was six blocks away from where you were, and you contemplated sprinting, but you thought otherwise; there were three of them and one of you, and they were all probably faster than you, considering you were out of shape.

Your heart beat faster as you thought about ways to either get them off your track or fight back. You had once taken a self defense class, but the instructor was so annoying that you couldn't take another minute and never went back. You had been so distracted by the annoying instructor that you hadn't even paid attention to what he was saying. You regretted it now.

Just then, you heard footsteps running behind you, and you abruptly fell forward under an immense weight that you guessed was one or two of the men that had been stalking you all night. You cried out as your vision began to fade with the pain of what felt like broken ribs and nose, and your head hit the sidewalk with the weight of yourself and these two men on you. They restricted your arms behind your back painfully high, and you felt as if your shoulders were being dislocated.

You heard laughs of satisfaction that they'd gotten you. You struggled against them, but you were now weak from the pain and a possible concussion. They of course got angry because of your fight, and the remaining guy that didn't jump on you kicked you hard on the side of your stomach. You didn't make a sound, out of fear of more punishment.

You whimpered as they dragged you into the entrance of a nearby dead-end alley, where nobody dared to walk into because of this reason. They flipped you over, and you finally got a look at them.

They were about 20 years older than you, at least, and looked like the average pervert. They laughed, which revealed yellowing teeth with breath so bad it could take down an elephant. You felt their ragged fingernails dig into your sides as one held you down as the other two began to strip your clothes off.

At this, you thrashed. You would not let this happen. But you were weak, and they were much stronger than you. One unbuttoned your pants and slowly pulled them off, revealing pink and white polka-dot panties. You blushed furiously as they laughed at them. The other pulled off your teeshirt, and he groped a single breast with his hand, even through your plain white bra.