Kidnapped pt. 3

Requested by @cocoa0031

6 months later...

You laid in the bed that you had once thought was large, watching him sleep in the late hours of the morning. His tattoos stood out against his pale skin that was illuminated by a ray of sunshine that shone through the window on the right wall of the room. Here you were, after a night of...well...fun.

About 6 months ago, you were walking down the dark streets of Gotham when you'd been kidnapped, and never returned. Unless it was for crime, of course. You'd left your old bland life for an exciting new life with your new lover, the Joker. There were news reports of a "missing girl" all over TV in the first few days of your disappearance. Your family cried in interviews, your friends were heartbroken while telling stories of fun you'd used to share, your coworkers were concerned when given the news; but you never ever wanted to go back.

In the first week or so, you were frigid. You refused to do any crime with him, you refused to abandon your old life. But you had eventually fallen into his routine and become apart of his life, while he'd basically become your entire life.

You'd become insane, just like Harley Quinn, who you'd learned was his annoying ex-lover. He'd eventually gotten annoyed with her very presence and broke up with her. When this subject came up between the two of you, he would tell you that you were the only one he wanted to think about, and to stop talking about it. You'd never even met the girl, but the stories he told about her made you hate her.

His eyelids twitched and his face contorted into a frown in his sleep. Your own face sprouted a small smile in adoration; you just loved it when he dreamed. It was so sweet!

His eyes fluttered open and immediately met with yours. The frown on his face disappeared and a smile of relief took its place.

"Good morning, (Y/N)," he said in a gruff whisper. He lifted an arm and placed it on your bare shoulder and traced circles on your skin with his thumb. This gave you noticeable goosebumps and you saw his eyebrows raise in satisfaction.

You blushed as you knew that he knew how he made you feel. He made you nervous. But he had something that none of your other boyfriends had ever had; he was charming and sexy and that bad-boy trait that combined into one to make him the perfect man for you. Anytime he looked at you with those gorgeous blue eyes full of desire, it gave you butterflies. No one ever looked at you or wanted you like that. Your standards for men had raised since your first, very heated kiss with the Joker, and you would probably never voluntarily leave him.

While thinking of all of this, you began to want him more in this moment. You leaned forward and gently brushed his lips with your own, just enough to leave him hanging when he wanted more. When you pulled away, you heard him growl with lust and irritation that you'd denied him of round 2.

Another thing you'd learned about the Joker was that he was freaky. He enjoyed being dominant during sex and liked to tie you down. But you'd only agreed to that twice so far.

"Cuddle with me, Mr. J," you asked him with an out-stuck lip. You clasped your hands together in a praying way and waited for his answer.

He smirked at you and gestured for you to come into his now open arms. Well of course you agreed! This was great. He hardly ever cuddled with you.

You quickly rested your head on his tattooed chest with one hand on his stomach and the other on his hand that was now gripping your waist.

He brought his mouth to your ear. "Now," he said "since I'm doing this for you, I expect you'll do something for me in return, princess." He said in a matter-of-fact tone.

You turned your head to look at him. His eyes were closed again and you knew he wouldn't fall back asleep, but he liked to pretend to.

"Okay," you whispered. You stared at his mouth, remembering how blissful it was last night when they were pressed to your mouth and all over your body. All over.

He opened his eyes deviously and grinned. "I have some new equipment that I'd like to try out, (Y/N). I want you."

You pressed his lips to his and felt it begin to escalate. You prepared yourself for round 2.

End

~~

Hi! I am very happy to say that in the past month or so, I've gotten to 500 reads an beyond; I've gotten to over 1,000 views! Ahhh! This is amazing and I am so thankful for all of my readers! Thank you all so much, I wouldn't have gotten here without you 😊

I hope you've all enjoyed this chapter, I worked hard on it. I'm accepting more requests still. Please keep reading, vote, comment or whatever you want to do!

Thank you again, have a trippy Tuesday!

Word Count: 878