Jealousy

Imagine Harley Quinn coming back for the Joker and getting jealous of you

You giggled as J squeezed your ass and grinned impishly; this usually meant that he was "in the mood". He leaned in closer and gently, seductively, bit your lower lip. You felt the metal of his grilled teeth on your tender lip, and you knew he knew exactly what would turn you on, and he began to make you "in the mood" as well. You leaned in so that you were gently touching his lips with yours, and you sighed to tease him more. You heard a deep growl mixed with a sigh, and he whispered. "Tsk tsk... you know what happens when you tease daddy...". He abruptly pushed you back onto the leather couch and his lips were pressed firmly against yours, his hands trailing all over your body, your fingers gripping and pulling his hair as the moment grew

You moaned lightly in pleasure. Your lips were molded perfectly to his, and you felt satisfaction in the fact that he was just as drawn to you as you were to him. You laughed internally when you felt his bulge get hard on your thigh. You pulled away to see his expression. His eyes held lust and desire, his mouth was open slightly, his face was relaxed, yet still anxious to get to the "good stuff". You knew that he had been waiting for this all day, and it was the perfect way to de-stress at the end of a day like his.

He sat up so that he was straddling your hips so he could hold himself up without using his hands. His expert hands moved to your shirt and he began to unbutton it quickly. While he began the process of removing your clothes, you worked on taking off his shirt and unbuckling his belt, going for the shirt first so you could admire his muscular, tattooed body. Just after you'd taken off his shirt, a scream echoed off the walls in the living room, coming from the front door. You jumped and looked at J expectantly, to see him glaring darkly over the back of the leather couch and towards the front door, his previous excitement and erection gone (unfortunately for you).

You subtly pushed him off you and began to rebutton your shirt so that whoever was here wouldn't see you almost half naked. You strained your neck high enough just to see the face of your least favorite person in the entire world; Harley Quinn.

She stood in the doorway, a few bags dropped on the floor next to her feet, and her hands were limp by her sides. Her mouth, framed by ruby red lips,was agape, revealing pearly whites. Her makeup was the usual, with pink eyeshadow on the eye that was on the same side as her pink tips, and vice-versa with the blue eyeshadow and tips. Tears glimmered in her wide blue eyes and you watched her eyes move back and forth between the two of you before eventually settling on you. She stared at you without blinking, which intimidated you. There were a few moments of this awkward encounter before J growled next to you and spoke through gritted teeth.

"Harley. What the hell are you doing here?!" He said in a voice that made you anxious, even though he wasn't talking to you. Tears that had been welling in her eyes spilled over and her makeup slightly ran with them. The sadness faded and was replaced with anger as she stared at you. Her face became red as her nail polish and her once limp hands were clenched into shaking fists.

She then abruptly launched herself across the room and was on top of you before you could even react. Her hands then closed around your throat and you found yourself struggling for air. You clawed at her hands that just tightened around your windpipe and your vision became blurry with the lack of oxygen. Another weight crushed you and then all the weight was gone, and you gasped in a huge breath of air as you could breathe again.

You heard screaming coming from Harley, accompanied by cussing from J. You heard a thud next to you and heavy panting all around. You then remembered that you should probably help J, as Harley was insane and could possibly overpower him.

You rolled so that you fell directly next to where Joker and Harley were wrestling on the floor. The sounds you heard varied from angry screams from Harley to grunts of frustration from the Joker. You decided not to intervene, and instead watch as two of Gotham's biggest villains rolled around in the floor, trying to kill each other. You watched as Joker took control of the situation at last and he flew up so that he was pinning her to the carpet with her wrists clamped together with one hand and her mouth muffled with the other. You heard a sigh of defeat from the now silent Harley, and a grunt of disapproval from J. He blew a strand of hair that was dangling in front of his eyes before speaking between slight pants.

"What the fuck, Harley?! What the fuck was that?!" He yelled at her.

Her composure went from defeated to sad again, and you almost felt bad for her; she may be insane, but she does have feelings. A tear slipped down her face while she stared deeply into Mr. J's eyes. You glanced at Joker, who, surprisingly, seemed to hold pity in his own. In the next moment, he jumped up from off Harley and stood above her as she slowly got up.

When she was on her feet, she looked happy and obnoxious once again, and you again began to hate her again. J slowly walked backwards towards you, still glaring at Harley. There was a long moment of tension-filled silence between the three of you before you decided it was too awkward and broke the silence with a sassy comment to Harley.

"We don't want you. Why are you here?" You said while crossing your arms across your chest, looking her up and down and trying to be as rude as possible. She replied just as rudely.

"Oh, well, I came to see if he'd gotten rid of that skank that he picked up off the street after I left," she said nonchalantly. You felt your face get warm with the blush of anger. At that, you heard a huff of irritation from the Joker next to you.

"That 'skank' happens to be my girlfriend, Harley. So it'd be best if you left, because you mean nothing to me. You never have, and never will. Go away," He said in a sharp tone. You could hear the solemnity in his voice, and you knew that if she didn't get out soon, her body would be on the floor and staining your carpet in a few minutes.

Her complexion went immediately from spiteful to cheery when turning from you to look at him. "Puddin'," she started. She took slow, seductive steps toward J, and came so close that her nose was almost brushing his lips.

"I know ya want me," she said in a low voice, not whispering. "Well I'm all yours," she said with a smile that, although you didn't like to admit it, was beautiful and definitely gave you a reason to fight for J.

But before you could "fight" for him, J raised his right hand and slapped her so hard that the sound echoed off the walls and she fell to the ground. He yelled at her; "GET OUT OF HERE,"

Then, all was silent except for the whimpering of a defeated Harley Quinn laying on your living room floor. After a minute, she slowly got off the floor and glared at you before sauntering over to you and whispering ominously. "I won't forget this. I'm gonna come back and kill ya one day. You're dead meat, girly." She gave you a death glare before shuffling past the two of you and exiting, slamming the door behind her. A moment of silence passed between the two of you before it was broken by J, who sighed loudly and spoke with a slightly less irritated voice.

"So... where were we?" He said, unsure of whether to start where you left off, or if you just weren't in the mood. You contemplated the thought for a moment, wondering if you were Evan able to get sexy again with the thought of Harley in your head. When you had an answer, you smirked at J, who was watching you intensely, waiting eagerly for and answer.

You gave a tiny nod and he growled, and took one large step towards you to roughly connect his lips with yours, gripping your face and head tightly. You began backing up while still ravenously kissing him, and he pushed you onto the couch to begin again, hopefully without interruption this time.

End
~~

Hi there! Long time no see 😂. I'm really sorry I didn't get this chapter out sooner. A lot of school things got in the way, and I started on a swimming team, which has also taken up a lot of my time, and I just never got the chance to write.

I hope you liked this one, even though it may be long overdue. Please vote, comment, request more chapters, or just keep reading! I love you all ❤️

P.S. OMG I GOT TO 9,000 READS THANK YOU ALL 💕

Word Count: 1601