Club

Imagine being a top dancer at the Joker's club...

You stepped out of your small Hyundai and into the rain outside of the club you'd been dancing at for almost three years. You closed the car door and adjusted your short black dress and tightened the straps on your stilettos. You took a deep breath and prepared yourself to be hit on by a bunch of horny, drunk guys that regularly attended the club.

You walked with confidence up to the door that already had one man passed out against the wall, despite the early hours. It was 9pm and your shift had just begun. There was one security guard standing at the door. You flashed him a smile and he nodded in a gesture that told you to go in.

As you pushed open the double doors, a wave of loud music hit your ears and the smell of alcohol and faint cigarette smoke assaulted your nostrils. Your face crinkled with the stench of the club, but you continued in anyway.

You'd eventually gotten used to the flashing lights that flashed different colors with the beat of the music playing. At first, you'd thought you'd have a seizure from the strobe. But you spent so much time in a glass tube you danced in that you didn't really pay much attention to the lights and just focused on... pleasing the guests.

As you pushed your way through the crowd, men whistled and one squeezed your ass. You smacked his hand away and glared at him as you passed. You continued walking until you got to your tube and you slid open the glass door with the cold wooden handle and stepped in.

The tube was noise cancelling, so you couldn't hear the music or the men shouting offensive things at you. There was a small speaker that played the same music, but the volume was adjustable.

You reached up to the speaker at the top and turned up the volume. The song playing was Purple Lamborghini by Skrillex and Rick Ross. You loved this song, so you turned it up higher than usual.

You took a moment to see how many viewers you had; quite a few, even though you hadn't even started dancing. This was about the time to start moving sexily with everything you did. You turned around slowly but seductively. You reached up and pulled your chain that you liked to dance on and around.

You danced more with it than usual. You made an exerted effort to make everything you did sexy and better than usual. This song was motivating you to earn more money and impress everyone at the club.

There was a small gun at the bottom of the tube that shot money up to rain down on you, which only made you dance even more provocatively. The chain you were dancing from was no longer cold, as you'd been holding onto it for such a long time that it actually became warm.

Before you knew it, your break had come, and you were allowed to step out of the tube for awhile to wait tables. You stepped out of the tube and you were again hit with the booming of the music and the stench of drunk men.

As you walked through the crowd, many men stuck all kinds of money in the hem of your dress and anywhere they could stick it. This surprised you, as it never really happened before. Except that once, when you didn't even wear a dress. Just a skimpy bra and panties.

You went into the back room where the other dancers went to relax and have some drinks. There was a bar there, and it was tended by dancers. They even had their own tiny shifts within their breaks.

The floors were a red velvety material and the walls were also red. Everything but the stools and the couches were red. There were 4 fellow dancers sitting in a circle on the couches, sipping on various drinks and having conversation about their dances and the attention they were receiving.