Rescued pt. 2

You woke with a scream and sat straight up. You were breathing heavily, and your hair was plastered to your forehead by sweat. You wiped it off your forehead; it was bothering you. You began to calm yourself, and reviewed the horrible nightmare you had.

You had a dream that you'd been viscously attacked and raped in an alley. You'd thought it was hopeless. That is, until a strangely beautiful man came to your rescue, and killed the men that had done "the deed". He'd then taken you to his mansion. And that's when you woke up.

You smiled slightly at the imaginary man that had saved your life. You rubbed your eyes and groggily swung your legs over the side of the bed. You got down, expecting the cold wood of your apartment floor, but were greeted with a long fall and onto surprisingly soft carpet. You groaned in pain, and you felt that you were extremely sore all over. Particularly your thighs and "special area". You looked around, and saw you were in a room that wasn't your own. The room was fancy and decorated generously. The walls were black, and so was the carpet you fell onto. The majority of the furniture was also black, with the majority of the decorations being gold. Whoever owned this place was obviously very wealthy.

You then realized the risk of the situation that you were in; you had no idea whose room or house was. You knew of the owner, but you knew nothing about him, and that was potentially dangerous. What if he was also planning on assaulting you? Was he apart of some "gang" that wanted to kill innocent women from Gotham?

You slowly got up, and froze when you saw movement out of the corner of your eye. You turned to look at what it was, and saw that man from the night before. Your heart melted when you saw him; you'd heard what he said, briefly. And he'd saved your life!

He was leaning on the doorframe with his hands in his pockets. He looked at you with a concerned expression. He seemed to relax a bit more when he saw you, and took a step into the room.

"Hey, doll. Did you sleep well?" He said in a voice you recognized. He looked at you intensely and really seemed to care about what your answer would be.

You nodded your head quickly. You looked at a glamorous clock that hung above the doorframe and saw that it was 12:41. You assumed it was in the afternoon, since sunlight shone through the window on the right wall. His expression lightened a bit at that.

"W-who are you?" You stuttered. You felt intimidated by just his very presence. At this, his mood seemed to change completely. His red lips parted and formed a smile, and his eyes squinted slightly. A laugh escaped his lips and ended with a touch of high pitched insanity.

"Ahhh... Who am I? Well, you can call me either Mistah J, or J, toots. And what should I call you?" He said with emphasized hand gestures on the words "I" and "Mistah J". To make the hand gestures, his hands came out of his pockets and you noticed a few rings on his fingers, but none on his left ring finger. So he was single? You were slightly interested. But you shook the thought away; you didn't even know this guy, and he probably had a girlfriend, based on how attractive he was.

"Oh. Okay, J." You said shyly with a small smile when you said his name. He smirked with satisfaction as well. "And you can call me (Y/N)," you said.

"Okay then... (Y/N)," he said smiling. His mood then changed. His expression went from pleased to grave in just a second. He quickly walked to you and stopped about a foot from you, maintaining eye contact the whole time. You got lost in his beautiful blue eyes, and when he spoke again, you jumped.