Chapter 1.

"Ugh. One more month. Just one more month," I muttered to myself as I watched Ashlin and her friends walking away from me.

She just had another "talk" with me about staying away from 'her man'. Once again, her words. Not mine.

I was just one step away from kidnapping the bitch and dragging her to some abandoned city where I would lock her up and no one would find her.

I heard someone chuckle behind me and I turned around to see Ryder standing behind me.

"You two seem to be warming up to each other," he teased and walked up to me.

He gave me a kiss and I punched his chest when pulling away.

"Ow! When will you stop doing that?"

"I don't think it's hilarious. God, that girl never shuts up! It's like she doesn't know what silence is! She just won't be quiet!" I complained as Ryder put his arm around my shoulders and we walked into the school building.

Let me catch you up on everything.

Ryder and I were obviously still together. We were great. It's been nothing but adventures being together with him. There haven't been any awfully big bumps in the road, so all was good.

And you'll never believe it. Blake finally had the balls to ask Isla to be his girlfriend. And ever since the end of junior year they've been a couple. They were honestly the cutest couple I know. They were just so adorable!

Dylan had gone off to college to study business. His college was 6 hours away from here so he had rented an apartment with one of his friends. Even though we rarely saw him in person, we called or video chatted almost every weekend and just caught up with what was going on in our lives.

Nathan was almost 8 now. He grew up so much in the past one and a half, almost two years. He was still the sweet little boy as before though and we were just as close.

I was still on the soccer team. And still the only girl. We had a good season last year and this year, winning almost all of our games. I loved playing soccer with the guys and couldn't be happier with how everything was going.

By the way, if you were wondering, my hair was back to its original brown colour. After the pink faded so much that it looked weird, I just got it dyed back to my natural hair colour. But I do have to say that I kind of missed my pink hair.

Let's see, what else....

Oh! Ashlin is still the annoying and rude bitch that she was before. She still hadn't given up, trying to get Ryder to get together with her. Honestly, if she were to magically disappear I would be the happiest person alive. There's only so much stupidity a person can take before they lash out at someone.

Anyway...one good thing was that this was our last year in high school! We were all seniors and just waiting for the days to pass by until summer break. There were just four more weeks of school. All of our exams were finished. Something about the school not wanting students to fail just because they lacked motivation since it was almost the end of the school year.

"Oh my god," Isla groaned when she walked up to us with Blake trailing behind her.

He was like this love sick little puppy that would bow down to every command she had. It was almost like his life's purpose was to make her happy. Honesty, I did find it adorable though.

But when I told Blake he just scoffed and denied everything. But I think we both knew I was right.

"Just two more days until the weekend," Isla finished and gave me a hug.